Last BLUE CAT service through James & William Street

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Zidanehartono

Last BLUE CAT service through James & William Street

Post by Zidanehartono »

Due to the Christmas Pageant event this Saturday (4th), the Blue CAT (Perth CBD) stops running after its last service following disruptions in place for the event.

Which also takes us to officially the last service to travel through James and William Street. Effective from the 5th December, services will run on a new two-way route alignment running between Perth Busport, EQBS and Kings Park, thus no longer operate as a circular route around the heart of the city and Northbridge.

For those interested riding the last lap or those around the no-longer served areas to snap its last run, the last service on the day departs EQBS at 3:26PM. Reaches James Street at :44, Horseshoe Bridge at :48 and William Street at :52 (*these times are approximate).
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Re: Last BLUE CAT service through James & William Street

Post by Bus Suggestions »

The loss of the Blue CAT route down William St also makes 2672's run yesterday the last bus service over the Horseshoe Bridge, a sight which dates back to the MTT era I believe, many decades before CAT services.
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
Zidanehartono

Re: Last BLUE CAT service through James & William Street

Post by Zidanehartono »

A coverage of its last day of operations as a circluar route on 4th December 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ76S0g ... TWTranVids

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”