NSW Fleet List issues?

News and comments about this board.
idontknow556

NSW Fleet List issues?

Post by idontknow556 »

Hi Guys

Just curious about a couple of things but over the last couple of days I noticed that the last updated date of the STA fleet lists would constantly change between 28/04/20 and 3/05/20

Also, I noticed that there haven't been any recent changes to the lists for all the states so is there an issue currently or is it just that not much is happening

Once again, only curious to know:)
BusPlaneTrainTram

Re: NSW Fleet List issues?

Post by BusPlaneTrainTram »

There are massive issues - I do the NZ fleet lists - the entries are made, they are there, then gone, some come back a day or so later. Some not yet at all. We are keeping notes on what we enter, so that when it all sorts out, we can review what was saved.

Unfortunately, the whole system is unstable - Fleet Lists advised that there is to be a new server used soon, and that should remedy the problems.
LB608

Post by LB608 »

you can read a bus fleet list now and 2 hours later it has disappeared
Daniel
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'

Post by Daniel »

Example?
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Not to hijack the thread but I think I should let the admins know that when you go and try to view any fleet changes made just to a single operator it now just redirects you back to the section for NSW fleet-list.

for example I clicked on the fleet-list for Around Town Tours and then while there clicked the changes button but when I did that it takes me back to view all NSW fleet-list changes made in the last two days, not just for the operator I clicked on.

For Major operators like CDC, Transdev, Busways NSW etc this doesn't seem to be a problem, I can go to view their fleet-list and then click changes and only view the most recent fleet-list changes to these operators.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
LB608

Post by LB608 »

Transit Systems was one early in the week
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

I think a bit more explanation of what happened is required for that one.
Living in the Shire.
Daniel
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'

Post by Daniel »

ScaniaGrenda wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:18 am Not to hijack the thread but I think I should let the admins know that when you go and try to view any fleet changes made just to a single operator it now just redirects you back to the section for NSW fleet-list.

for example I clicked on the fleet-list for Around Town Tours and then while there clicked the changes button but when I did that it takes me back to view all NSW fleet-list changes made in the last two days, not just for the operator I clicked on.

For Major operators like CDC, Transdev, Busways NSW etc this doesn't seem to be a problem, I can go to view their fleet-list and then click changes and only view the most recent fleet-list changes to these operators.
Thanks - that’s a known one we are looking into.

Return to “News & Administration”