Plans for Denning Landseer, Austral Tour Master or Mono

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
xxGoneAStrayxx

Plans for Denning Landseer, Austral Tour Master or Mono

Post by xxGoneAStrayxx »

Does any on have or know where I could get a copy of the plans technical drawings blueprints what ever you want to call them, for one or all of the following coaches i have a 3d computer project myself and a mate are working on and to make the model we need accurate plans for the bus, I have tried to contact the Bus and Coach Spare Parts company that someone once suggested but they dont even respond to my emails. And although i have emailed Denning they have yet responded either.

I need plans for either or
Denning Landseer
Austral Tourmaster
Denning Mono/DenAir

TIA
Jason
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Plans for Denning Landseer, Austral Tour Master or Mono

Post by boronia »

All the assets of the Austral group would have been sold off after the company went belly up in 1998-9.

While physical assets are usually readily snapped up at auction, probably no one would be interested in the administrative stuff and it got junked. Austral were using CAD by the early 90s, so there may only be stray copies of plans floating around now.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
mfordhamau

Post by mfordhamau »

I have some Denning parts manuals, and also have a Landseer that I am restoring. If I can help with details or photos, I'd be happy to email information to you.
keiranlusk

Post by keiranlusk »

mfordhamau wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:35 am I have some Denning parts manuals, and also have a Landseer that I am restoring. If I can help with details or photos, I'd be happy to email information to you.
Hi. I'm chasing any plan drawings or dimensions for Denning Landseer. I have just bought a Denning Landseer but don't pick it up for another month or two. I am hoping to start planning a few things in the meantime.

I am seeking information on measurements like:
  • Overall length and height
  • Internal aisle height - floor to ceiling
  • Height of luggage bins
  • Exact measurements for bonded windows
I know this is an old thread but hopefully you might still get this message. Do you have any available details or plans that might help? Thanks so much!
mfordhamau

Post by mfordhamau »

I have sent you an email with some of the details you need. I have included some photos of window frames for reference. Please let me know if you get the email, and if it is useful to you.
keiranlusk

Post by keiranlusk »

mfordhamau wrote:I have sent you an email with some of the details you need. I have included some photos of window frames for reference. Please let me know if you get the email, and if it is useful to you.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your assistance. Unfortunately, I didn't get the email. Could you try sending again? Cheers.

keiranlusk@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Return to “General Transport Discussion”