EOI - Leyland Leopard (Ex Fearnes Wagga Wagga)

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
R-C

EOI - Leyland Leopard (Ex Fearnes Wagga Wagga)

Post by R-C »

The time has come to cut down on some of the vehicles in my collection, and to move onto other projects which require the time and money to be put into them.

So i am floating the idea of selling a Leyland Leopard PSU3E/2R which started life with the Urban Transit Authority as a Mk2 Leopard with a Smithfield body, then was sold onto Fearnes Investments in Wagga Wagga who prior to putting into service had it remodelled with a PMC Metro 90 (Mk5) Front End, Sides and Rear (Retaining the Windows, and Rounded Roof and Interior except covering the seats in front runner fabric) in 1989.

Bus is still drivable and runs very well. Body is pretty straight and rust free, except for a tiny bit in the metal bumper bar segments which wouldnt be too hard to repair).

Would love to see it remain preserved, but too many projects and lack of time and i have too many vehicles to care for due to work committments.

if anyone here is interested in the bus for a reasonable price, or has any questions, please do not hestiate to contact me via Private Message.

Photos will be posted here in due course
MAN_LOVER

Re: EOI - Leyland Leopard (Ex Fearnes Wagga Wagga)

Post by MAN_LOVER »

That's a shame!
busfamily

Re: EOI - Leyland Leopard (Ex Fearnes Wagga Wagga)

Post by busfamily »

Hi, I'm interested in this bus. Can you post some pictures please?

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”