1976 LEYLAND VIKING Must sell - all offers considered.

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
beljeff

1976 LEYLAND VIKING Must sell - all offers considered.

Post by beljeff »

Selling for my Dad - 1976 Leyland Viking bus needs work but could be regod they started to do it up as motorhome but ended up buying another already done as he is "too old to work on it".

It's located near Wagga Wagga NSW.

It is drivable, has original Leyland engine - was driven from Wollongong to Albury and then back to Wagga area - last driven about 2 years ago. They have relocated to QLD.

ANY REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED. (My parents paid $8K for it when they bought it 5 years ago).

To view contact myself on FB or For more info ring dad Vance Smith 0439278930
Attachments
bus.jpg
bus.jpg (49.96 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
Last edited by beljeff on Sun May 12, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAN_LOVER

Re: 1976 LEYLAND VIKING Must sell - all offers considered.

Post by MAN_LOVER »

Hello,

I am wondering if the old plates MO 451 have been kept somewhere and not returned to the RTA scrap metal bin.

One of the previous owners promised to save them for me, and left them on the bus.

I am very keen to acquire the old plates with a fair price should they be hanging up on a shed wall or something.

Thanks

Tried sending a PM and would not work.... sigh!
beljeff

Post by beljeff »

They are still on the bus. You can purchase them with the bus...?
beljeff

Post by beljeff »

I have put it on ebay - so there are more photos if anyone wants to see them. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 472wt_1142
MAN_LOVER

Post by MAN_LOVER »

Well, i had to try ..... your loss, because selling me the plates would earn you a bit more on top of whatever you make on eBay and probably let you recover the money lost on fees ..... If you change your mind, and kind enough to ensure some motoring history is preserved... let me know :-(
MAN_LOVER

Post by MAN_LOVER »

Interesting to see on eBay i am not the only person chasing the plates! Besides, i was offering twice of what the person ebay has.

Again, your loss.
THE INFORMANT
Favourite Vehicle: Denning Phoneix
Location: Warrigal Charters Illawarra's Premier Charter bus operator setting the Standard

Post by THE INFORMANT »

Beljef I am the person that sold the old girl , and can confirm the plates were requested to be sent back after it had reached its destination with the intention of passing them on to MANLOVER. I would ask you to-reconsider and donate them to him as he is a reputable and well respected bus enthusiast and collector.
"I am the Crackmister"

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”