Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

HL7619
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz OC500LE Diesel

History of MTT/Transperth Fleet and Routes 1958-1999

Post by HL7619 »

Welcome to History of MTT/Transperth Fleet and Routes 1958-1999
Thread Rules:
This is a Page to only MTT and Transperth Operations and Fleet from Year 1958-1999 only.
Please ensure that the fleet is historical only.
Fleet and Route numbers have to be within the contract operating area and depots
Insider information from other social media forums, especially 'private and restricted' groups is NOT publicly accessible and may contain sensitive information, therefore is NOT to be reposted here on Bus Australia under any circumstances.
History of MTT/Transperth routes should relate to predictions of the past and non existing.
Photos of historical fleet are allowed to be posted.
Charter Mercedes Benz O305G articulated buses and Renault Pr180.2 articulated buses and Pr100.2 rigid buses to the current day 2023 at the time of writing are allowed to posted since they are past fleet
Charter Companies are only allowed to be from Horizons West, Buswest, Perth Party Bus and West Coast Bus Charters
Perth City Clippers are also allowed to be posted
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: History of MTT/Transperth Fleet and Routes 1958-1999

Post by Guy_Arab »

bee last engineer from 1958 i have alot of history photos when i returned in 1965
guy arab
HL7619
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz OC500LE Diesel

Post by HL7619 »

Guy_Arab wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:11 pm bee last engineer from 1958 i have alot of history photos when i returned in 1965
guy arab
AEC Regal VI
Will you post all the history photos from 1965-1999 and do you have photos of the city clippers, Mercedes Benz o305g articulated buses, Guy Arab IIIs, AEC Regal VIs, AEC Regal IVs, Mercedes Benz o305 rigid buses, Renault PR180.2 Articulated Buses and Renault Pr100.2s rigid buses becuase i would love to see all the history photos and fleet number details, interior of the buses and seating capacity
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Post by Mr OC Benz »

I've locked the thread due to duplication with other threads where the above topics can be discussed. I.e. There is already a thread for observations that could include discussion on charter buses up to the "current day", while there is a dedicated photos section where photos of historical fleet can be posted should any member of this forum wish to do so.

There is also the general discussion/questions thread which should cover most other minor topics. I have pinned it to the top of the page so that this thread can be easily found.

To make it easier for discussion to take place on the forum, I would suggest that a new thread is only required where a topic may be of something significant and likely to generate major interest and discussion (although this of course is subject to each individual's perspective). A good example of such a topic would be the Smartrider upgrade project and the dedicated thread for this, which no doubt will generate interest and discussion as the rollout continues over the coming months.

As always, feel free to get in touch if anyone has any questions.

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”