SCANIA BUS MANUALS

Discussions regarding bus to motorhome conversions are welcome here.
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

SCANIA BUS MANUALS

Post by Guy_Arab »

SCANIA BUS OWNERS HERE IS A REPLY ON YOUR REQUEST Access to the parts & service catalogue is based on a subscription service, the service includes parts diagrams and workshop manuals.

Alternatively Scania Parts online is available for free, this includes parts catalogues only, To be eligible for Scania parts online you need to have a credit account with Scania Australia, your application is subject to approval.

Owners manuals for vehicles are ordered on demand and chassis specific, They cost $158 + each as you have been quoted and are shipped over from Europe. If an owner’s manual is what you required this can be arranged at the quoted price.

For Service Manual, there is a fee of a Minimum $600 Per Year, for basic site access, Online module.
May not be suitable for your need

GUY ARAB
649motorhome

Re: SCANIA BUS MANUALS

Post by 649motorhome »

Rip off
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN ANY OTHER BUS MANUALS I LOT BETTER AND MORE AVAILABLE IF YOU BUY A SECOND HAND SCANIA BUS DO NOT CAUSE YOU NEVER GET A MANUAL
GUY ARAB
Gyzmo

Post by Gyzmo »

I tried to buy the manual for my K93 bus and they were unable to supply it.
Old manuals should be free, online, or at least available at cost.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

CONTACT ME I HAVE BEEN EMAILED FROM THE USA A MANUAL BUT NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ONLY FOR YOU I KNOW PART IS PARTS BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THE REST IT COULD BE FOR MOST UNITS
GUY ARAB
Gyzmo

Post by Gyzmo »

I am trying to have the rear crossmember in my Scania K93 modified to be a tow bar.
The crossmember is the rear towing location if the bus requires to be towed by a tow truck, so I know it is strong enough

Part number is 434923

Possibly updated to 461405

What I need is a mechanical drawing of the crossmember so an engineer can sign it off

Toby
649motorhome

Post by 649motorhome »

How bloody hard is it to find a wiring diagram for my bus. It's driving me nuts. My last hope is to buy the local metro mechanic a carton of beer for a print out.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

BE PREPARED FOR THAT WHEN I MANAGED TO OPEN THE SCAN MANUAL BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF PROGRAM I RECEIVED FROM THE USA IT IS IN VMWARE STATION PLAYER 2
GUY ARAB
Gyzmo

Post by Gyzmo »

Hey Guy, send me a message, maybe I can help open the file
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

the manual has been opened by my computer expert but I await him as he is sick
guy arab
Darren12

Post by Darren12 »

Hi Guy just wondering if you had any luck with that Scania K112 manual?
Thanks Darren
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

HI DARREN THE TWO MANUALS ARE ONE COVERS THREE TYPES OF BUSES THE OTHER IS PARTS OF BUSES BOTH VERY LARGE
THEY ARE THE ONLY AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA I ALSO HAVE MANUALS FOR SMALLER BUS
GUY ARAB
Darren12

Post by Darren12 »

Is it in pdf if so can you you post it somewhere so I can download it or can you put it in a zip file.
Thanks Darren
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

HI DARRIN IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON A DVD IT IS TOO LARGE TO EMAIL IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO COLLECT IT ALL AGENTS IN AUSTRALIA WILL NOT GET THESES FOR YOU BECAUSE MY TRADE ALLOWS ME TO GET THIS DATA IF INTERESTED I WILL NEED YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS I CAN SEND IT REGISTER MAIL
THE COST TO REGISTER IS $85 IF AGREED ON RETURN OF YOUR EMAIL I SEND BANK DETAILS MY EMAIL IS tram1one@bigpond.com
REG
MEMBER OF ROYAL AUSTRALIAN ELECTRIC MECHANICAL ENGINEERS OF WA
Quantumqts

Post by Quantumqts »

Guy_Arab wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:49 am SCANIA BUS OWNERS HERE IS A REPLY ON YOUR REQUEST Access to the parts & service catalogue is based on a subscription service, the service includes parts diagrams and workshop manuals.

Alternatively Scania Parts online is available for free, this includes parts catalogues only, To be eligible for Scania parts online you need to have a credit account with Scania Australia, your application is subject to approval.

Owners manuals for vehicles are ordered on demand and chassis specific, They cost $158 + each as you have been quoted and are shipped over from Europe. If an owner’s manual is what you required this can be arranged at the quoted price.

For Service Manual, there is a fee of a Minimum $600 Per Year, for basic site access, Online module.
May not be suitable for your need

GUY ARAB
Hi Guy_Arab,
I am a businessman I have purchased party bus it is very costly I want to purchase some more busses for my business. Please guide me about some best party bus making companies so that I can expand my business and continue to provide high quality services to my valuable clients.
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

MERCEDES IS A GOOD PARTY BUS GOOD SERVICE AND PARTS DEPENDING ON STATE I GIVE YOU AGENT MAN COACH IS GOOD I HAVE ONE SCANIA IS AS I WROTE
GUY ARAB

Return to “Bus to motorhome discussions”