A Few Hours Around Hobart [21 & 22/05/2022]

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Mitch
Favourite Vehicle: VH-VUB

A Few Hours Around Hobart [21 & 22/05/2022]

Post by Mitch »

Spent the week in Hobart and got the chance to spend an hour in the CBD to do some gunzelling. I must say, some of the cleanest and most well-presented vehicles are in Hobart. It unfortunately looks like Flickr compresses the quality of the photo slightly when it is shared on a message board, so a better quality photo is available by clicking on the photo.

Metro Tasmania #324 (Scania K230UB, Custom Coaches Evo II) on a layover in the CBD bus interchange.
Image by Mitchul Hope, on Flickr

Tassielink Transit #17 (MAN 18.310, Custom Coaches Evo II) at the Hobart CBD Interchange before beginning it's route to Campania and Cambridge West.

Tassielink Transit #41 (Scania K310UB, Bustech VSTC) loading before it's run to the Tasman Peninsula

Tassielink Transit #46 (Scania K310UB, Express) on it's run to Geeveston.

Skybus' #77 (MAN 18.230, Custom Coaches CB80) picking up travelers before heading out to the Airport, a quick fifteen minute run.

Metro Tasmania #855 (Bustech XDi) picking up passengers in the bus mall before it's run to Clarendon Vale.

Metro Tasmania #802 (Bustech XDI) in an AOA for the Jack Jumpers basketball team running Not In Service out of the bus ball.

As always, comments/questions/criticisms are always welcome.

Thanks,
Mitch :lol:
Last edited by Mitch on Mon May 23, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch
Favourite Vehicle: VH-VUB

Re: A Few Hours Around Hobart [21 & 22/05/2022]

Post by Mitch »

And of course, I went to the airport to get some snaps. I was hoping for the QantasLink liveried Embraer, but I have since been informed that it's a Brisbane based aircraft and Hobart won't see it! :(

Qantas' VH-VZD (Boeing 737-838) gliding off the runway after operating QF999/QFA999 from Sydney

An aircraft type that I'm glad to see back in Australia skies. Alliance's VH-UYF (Embraer E190) moments after touching down from it's flight from Adelaide as QF1982/QFA1982

National Jet System's VH-NXH (Boeing 717-2K9) lifting off of Runway 30 for it's flight up the east coast to Brisbane as QF1720/QJE1720

Another Boeing 717-2K9 of National Jet System, this time being VH-YQX after it's short hop across the Bass Strait from Melbourne as QF1553/QJE1553

Virgin Australia's VH-IWX (Boeing 737-8SA) is one of five Boeing 737s that were acquired from Singapore Airlines and SilkAir. It is seen here rotating off of Runway 30 for it's flight up to Brisbane as VA705/VOZ705.

Return to “Photos - Hobart/Tas”