One Quick stop to Hornsby Station

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

One Quick stop to Hornsby Station

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

In 2018 I made the day trip up here to Sydney to explore the area, take lots of photos of the Buses and have a nice relaxing day out. To end my day trip while I waited for my Train back to take me back to Newcastle, I did some quick photographing of the buses around Hornsby station at the time which consisted of Transdev buses. These images were originally thought to be corrupted but I was able to recover them, I don't know if the recovered metadata dates on them is correct.

Looking a tad tired but still happily running is m/o 1495, 2006 Scania L94UB Custom Coaches CB60 concluding the 588 it is on to Hornsby Station.

A Step up from the L94UB if you see it that way is m/o 1954, a 2007 Scania K94UB fitted with the well known Volgren CR228L Bodywork.

Now for the two best of which I have saved for last, I can't remember if I took these on the same day as the two above images but none the less still worth posting rather than not showing them at all.

I came across then m/o 8920, a 1995 Mercedes Benz O405 fitted with Custom Coaches 238 bodywork, the bumper bar looks a little bit crooked as does the indicator light. Never the less still a welcoming sight to see. This bus is now part of Transdevs Charter fleet with the registration plate TV 101A.

Perhaps the rarest of them all was the short lived Australian Bus Manufacturing (ABM) Grange coach series, I believe there was only a handful of these built and all were on a Mercedes-Benz Chassis of some sort. This is TV 7959, a 2001 Mercedes-Benz OH1627, this looks very nicely done up in St George Christian School Livery. The photo was taken at the time this bus was possibly still based at Transdevs South Granville depot.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”