Omsi 2 Australia

Discuss Transport Simulator games in this section

Moderator: busrider

RCMPcop1519

Omsi 2 Australia

Post by RCMPcop1519 »

Hey there I have recently been getting back into omsi 2 but have been looking for some Aussie bus mods if anyone has any can they please let me know it would be much easier if Aussie EX was still around.
BanksfielderIdiot823
Favourite Vehicle: Volgrens and Ford Falcons

Re: Omsi 2 Australia

Post by BanksfielderIdiot823 »

Unfortunately, there isn't much in the way of Aussie buses (i.e. Volgren Volvos, Custom Scanias, etc.) available for OMSI 2 at the moment.

For routes on the other hand, I'm not sure if you have this already, but just in case you don't; I've supplied you a link to the fellowsflim website where there is a OMSI map of Sydney's Manly and Forest area (Manly, Terrey Hills, Mosman down to Wynyard) available. It's a fairly detailed map as well, so make sure your computer can take it performance-wise.

The only catch here is you'll need to start an account on Fellowsfilm to be able to download it. But if you want to get a hurry along with it, check the reviews section at the bottom; someone's posted a MEGA.nz link that has the file as well.

https://fellowsfilm.com/downloads/manly-act-three.2128/

That one could also comes with bus liveries (I forgot if it did), albeit it's for the UK-spec Mercedes-Benz Citaro which itself should be included.
Volgren all day, every day
Dear T80; If the decker's not a Volgren, I'm not interested.
Westbus Fairfield + Dandy Hub = perfection
Good old Collingwood forever.
Long live the potato cake.

Return to “Transport Simulators”