Is there a WA fleets listing available anywhere

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Centralian

Is there a WA fleets listing available anywhere

Post by Centralian »

While this board has a very good Perth bus fleet listing and up to date, is there a listing available anywhere for the rest of WA.
For example I'd be interested to see what Adams fleet looks like, and the many other charter operators in Perth and across the State.
The BCSV 'Bus Panorama' does a good update of across the state, but again I can't find a master fleet listing to compare against.
Have looked through past copies of various magazines catering to the enthusiast, but found nothing.
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Re: Is there a WA fleets listing available anywhere

Post by Merc1107 »

Private vehicles are in fact recorded on Perthbus.info (should be able to search them), only the fleetlists for these operators have been hidden for a while for a variety of reasons.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Post by Bus Suggestions »

As said by Merc1107 (one minute out!), perthbus.info/ is the WA fleet lists. Any buses that are recorded to have been with Adams should show up after typing 'Adams Coachlines' into the search bar. The WA link on the Busaustralia Fleetlists should redirect there. A full 'listing' is only available for the current government (Transwa/Perth/Regional) fleet and new deliveries/disposals for govt. through links found over the site. Unfortunately, that's all I know of. Other users may be able to pull up some hidden resources somewhere.
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
Centralian

Post by Centralian »

Thank you both for that info. Have given it a trial run and seems to work.
Will spend more time with it later.
Certainly a lot of helpful information and images stored there.
I just have to now figure out who the operators are, but the various magazines will help with that.
Should I assume that what shows up per operator won't necessarily be all of the current fleet as known.
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Post by Bus Suggestions »

Centralian wrote:Should I assume that what shows up per operator won't necessarily be all of the current fleet as known.
What shows up won't necessarily be all the fleet as current. It is harder to keep track of private operators than government operators, for (what I believe is) obvious reasons. Also to note that a search for one operator will turn up some other similarly named operators (or operators with affiliations to that name, i.e. a search for 'Adams' will turn up Adams Coachlines results, but also South West Coach Lines [D Adams]).

Buses will turn up with current operator at the top of the summary, so a coach still operated by Adams would be:

Code: Select all

CVL2271 ⁄  TC5314 Adams Coachlines (MR2);
ex-TC5314 Adams Coachlines (SG22);
ex-TC5314 Swan Gold Tours
Note Adams name for the top two, denoting a fleet number change and that the operator is still Adams.

While an ex-Adams bus would be:

Code: Select all

TC5353 Broome Transit;
ex-TC5353 Adams Coachlines (Redcliffe) (C4)
Note Adams Coachlines name at the bottom.
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”