Busabout Region 15 Jobs

Information about employment in the Transport Industry, job advertisements etc.
Please use the relevant State icon when posting.

Moderators: Ken, MAN 16.242

PLI
Favourite Vehicle: Busabout Volvo B7RLE/Bustech's

Busabout Region 15 Jobs

Post by PLI »

Hello I was wondering who to contact for teenage part time/casual employment at Busabout Smeaton Grange? And if their are possible jobs available for youth at bus depots.

Thankyou

PLI
• FLEET LISTS • Train • Ferry • Light Rail •
http://trackrecordfl.com/
BroadGauge
Favourite Vehicle: Car

Re: Busabout Region 15 Jobs

Post by BroadGauge »

PLI wrote:Hello I was wondering who to contact for teenage part time/casual employment at Busabout Smeaton Grange?
You could contact Busabout to see if they had anything available.

http://www.busabout.com.au/contact.html
PLI wrote:And if their are possible jobs available for youth at bus depots.
I'd really be surprised if there were any at all to be honest, but I might be wrong.

Personally, I'd recommend you try the fast food & retail industries if you're in that age bracket. You could be flipping a Flame Grilled Whopper, or stacking the shelves with Kellogg's Special K.
phoenix

Re: Busabout Region 15 Jobs

Post by phoenix »

PLI wrote:Hello I was wondering who to contact for teenage part time/casual employment at Busabout Smeaton Grange? And if their are possible jobs available for youth at bus depots.

Thankyou

PLI

Hi PLI, I am assuming you are in the under 20 age bracket. In all honesty it doesn't hurt asking around, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction, but it is typically required that interested parties possess or are willing to obtain an MR licence. I'm sure that if you do some research you might happen to be given a good lead.

Good luck....

Return to “Employment in the Transport Industry”