Bustech Dubai EXPO 2020

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
reshz

Bustech Dubai EXPO 2020

Post by reshz »

Hello everyone!
I am interested in UAE transport, and at EXPO 2020, Dubai South had such a bus, as I understood, Bustech VST.
https://twitter.com/expo2020aus/status/ ... 0753672192
The Transit Australia Group company is mentioned in the Twitter post, so I believe that this bus could have been previously operated in Australia. Is it possible to find any information about this bus and where should I contact? Thanks!
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Bustech Dubai EXPO 2020

Post by boronia »

Being left hand drive with right hand doors, it could not have operated anywhere in Australia.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
reshz

Post by reshz »

Yes, it makes sense, but i could not find photos of Bustech buses in operation outside of Australia or specially manufactured with doors on the right hand. Do I have any chance of finding any additional information about this bus, or was this bus not noteworthy at the time of production?
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Post by boronia »

Manufacturers often build specials for marketing purposes like this.

Perhaps if you contacted Bustech direct, they might provide you with details.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”