Mercedes Benz 1985 OH1316

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
wencliff

Mercedes Benz 1985 OH1316

Post by wencliff »

Good morning Everyone,
Please be gentle, this is my very first time on a forum!! We have recently purchased a half converted bus to motorhome. She's an old one but younger than me and we are having problems trying to find parts. Is there such a thing as a bus graveyard or wreckers? We are in central Qld and don't have any options here.
I recently ordered a part from Mercedes Benz, however when it arrived, it was not going to fit, therefore, right now, the bus is parked on the driveway and looks like that is where it is going to stay!!
Also we have a cracked windscreen, one guy came out and measured it to get a replacement and we never heard back from him. Windscreens O'brien, didn't even bother to return our call and the Novis guy was most helpful, he has repaired it as much as he can, but it may not pass road worthy. He contacted everyone he could think of and we can not get a replacement windscreen. It also needs replacement rubbers.

Any help you can give me with windscreens and spare parts, will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Wendy
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Mercedes Benz 1985 OH1316

Post by boronia »

It might help if you could advise what make of bodywork it has (and the body number), and perhaps put up a photograph.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
wencliff

Post by wencliff »

Thank you, pictures attached now
Attachments
bus 3.jpg
bus 3.jpg (123.13 KiB) Viewed 808 times
bus 2.jpg
bus 2.jpg (123.65 KiB) Viewed 808 times
bus .jpg
bus .jpg (132.94 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

HI WENDY I HAVE THREE MANUALS FOR YOUR BUS SERVICE PARTS AND GEARBOX WIRING DATA ALSO CONTACT ME tram1one@bigpond.com
GUY ARAB

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”