Greyhound bus crash 1977 -1979 ?

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
SteveL

Greyhound bus crash 1977 -1979 ?

Post by SteveL »

Hi all,
Not sure if anyone can help. When I was young (1977-1979) I was travelling in a Greyhound coach from Bendigo to Brisbane. We were involved in a fatal accident with a car during the night somewhere near Griffith. No one on the bus was seriously injured but I believe two women (possibly nurses) in the car were killed. I have some vivid memories of the night but not the whole incident. I know it seems a bit morbid but I would like to be able fill the gaps. I have searched the internet for newspaper articles but haven't had any success.

Thanks
Steve
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Greyhound bus crash 1977 -1979 ?

Post by boronia »

If it was fatal, there would have been a coronial enquiry.

State Archive records only go up to 1963, so later ones may still be with a relevent Gov't department. Try Coroner's Court web page
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
SteveL

Re: Greyhound bus crash 1977 -1979 ?

Post by SteveL »

Thanks .Will give that a go.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”