Adelaide / South Australia Transport Discussion
I Follow PAFC
Favourite Vehicle: Any low floor bus

New Adelaide Metro website launches soon

Post by I Follow PAFC »

When: From Friday 16 July 2021

We’ve heard you – an improved Adelaide Metro website is coming.

The updated Adelaide Metro website will be easier to navigate, so you can get what you need faster.

We’ve simplified the design, navigation and content, with a strong focus on making things easy for mobile users.

We’ve also added some helpful new tools, including a fare finder, better real-time arrival data, a virtual assistant, and an interactive map to help you easily find where to buy or recharge a metroCARD, get information and store your bike or park your car, no matter where you are in Adelaide.

None of the timetables are changing and your services will keep running as they are now.

Once the site is live, your feedback will play a huge role in helping us make sure it works well, is easy to use, and does what you need it to do.

You can provide your feedback at any time online, either on the page you’re viewing or through a feedback form on the Contact us page.

https://adelaidemetro.com.au/Announceme ... nches-soon
jibb

Re: New Adelaide Metro website launches soon

Post by jibb »

Adelaide Metro website new is now live.
Willtake quite a bit of getting used to.
I Follow PAFC
Favourite Vehicle: Any low floor bus

Post by I Follow PAFC »

jibb wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:56 am Adelaide Metro website new is now live.
Willtake quite a bit of getting used to.
None of the URLs seem to match to the timetable on the page so I can't even find what I'm looking for.

Click on the 333 timetable and you end up with bus route 100.

Glanville to City train and you get 320 - Aberfoyle Hub to Marion Centre Interchange.

Outer Harbor to City train and you get J2G - Greenwith to Glenelg.

Osborne to City train and you get 548 - Greenwith & Tea Tree Plaza Interchange to City.
Lieselta

Post by Lieselta »

I really appreciate their end goal with the new design however the general late 2010s web design curse of "everything big and non functional!!!" has come in here. The top menu makes sense however it looks massive, looks more like a place for a slogan, and doesn't really look like a menu. Decreasing the font size and justifying it to the left with chevron icons for the submenus would make all the difference.

Return to “Discussion - Adelaide / SA”