Terminal Turnaround Times

Adelaide / South Australia Transport Discussion
timetable gunzel

Terminal Turnaround Times

Post by timetable gunzel »

Can an Adelaide Driver advise of the minimum time at a Terminus that TT (or Southlink and Busways) work to for Rostering? Are there variations for a Suburban terminus compared to an Interchange or a City Terminus? TIA.
Skexis

Re: Terminal Turnaround Times

Post by Skexis »

I've had turnaround times of as little as two minutes. Depends on how the shift is put together and it makes no difference if it's city or suburbs somewhere. Southlink Sunday shifts sometimes had only one minute between runs (not good).
Former driver37

Re: Terminal Turnaround Times

Post by Former driver37 »

I remember Southlink used to have bugger all turn around time on some shifts i used to work at Lonsdale depot i always remember a shift where the first half you had hardly any turnaround time you went NIS to city to start a 222 to mawson lakes from there back NIS to the city have a 1 minute break if lucky to start a 224 to Elizabeth when you got to Elizabeth 2 minute turnaround to commence a 224 back to the city then from the city NIS to Pooraka depot for meal break. After meal break you went NIS to Elizabeth again to do a 224 to the city then turnaround to start a 721 to Noarlunga with maybe 5 mins break then at Noarlunga you had the biggest turnaround time 10mins before doing a 721L back to Lonsdale depot

Return to “Discussion - Adelaide / SA”