My week in the Territory Part 3

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Coach_Captain
Favourite Vehicle: MAN Mk1.... They rule.

My week in the Territory Part 3

Post by Coach_Captain »

Part 3 is Buslink.. Buslink is a major operator of buses around Darwin, also with Depots across the Northern Territory.
Buslink provide buses, as contracted to assist with Darwin Bus Service in providing Public Transport across the Darwin region and also in Alice Springs.
Buslink also operate numerous school services, the Darwin& Alice Springs Airport Transfer and transfers to and from The Ghan.

Buslink 126- m/o2740, a 2004 Mercedes Benz OH1728/Volgren SC222, seen at the Darwin Rail Passenger Terminal,
on Saturday 21/8. The bus had just dropped passengers travelling on The Ghan.

Buslink 305- m/o3314, a 2010 Denning Silver Phoenix/ Denning, also seen at Darwin Rail Passenger Terminal on 21/8.

Buslink 128- m/0 2749, a 2004 Mercedes Benz OH1728/Volgren SC222, seen on a School Charter in Darwin City.

Buslink 167- m/o2756, a 2005 Mercedes Benz 0500LE/Volgren CR228L, seen loading passengers at Casuarina.
Route 10 is the more direct service between Casuarina and Darwin, and is also the more frequent route.

Buslink 73, m/o 2622, a 1990 Isuzu LT1-11P/PMC160 entering Palmerston Interchange on a school special.

Buslink 91, m/o2751, a 2004 Mercedes Benz OH1728/Custom Coaches SB40, seen entering Palmerston Interchange
on a School Special.

I am like a Royal Family Member..
Better than taking the horse and cart
I drive the Silver SmartBus... and it's a Mercedes!!
red baron
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL200/AEC Regal MkVI

Re: My week in the Territory Part 3

Post by red baron »

Excellent photo's again Coach_Captain,i can see The Ghan waiting for you for your journey southwards.
it's a load of hog wog wash
Coach_Captain
Favourite Vehicle: MAN Mk1.... They rule.

Post by Coach_Captain »

red baron wrote:Excellent photo's again Coach_Captain,i can see The Ghan waiting for you for your journey southwards.
And it was sure waiting... My friend called out to me that we had to board, yet I was getting photos of buses :D :D Typical!!
I am like a Royal Family Member..
Better than taking the horse and cart
I drive the Silver SmartBus... and it's a Mercedes!!
BusBus

Post by BusBus »

Hi Coach_Captain im hoping I can use one of the images you posted here recently. The very top image (Buslink 126- m/o2740). If you can contact me i'd rather explain in a more private setting.

Cheers

Return to “Photos - Darwin/NT”