Rex Law's Redline Coaches

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Looselion
Favourite Vehicle: 3 1/2 window Flxible Clipper

Re: Rex Law's Redline Coaches

Post by Looselion »

I can't resist posting this review of 'Rex Law's Redline' that appeared in the US Amazon site....

Top review from the United States
Tom Butler, Sacramento, CA, USA
5.0 out of 5 stars A lasting tribute to a father's legacy.
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020

"Your book was wonderful!! It gives everyone a scenic and in-depth history of one man’s life in a new industry and market in a very large country, and the trials, challenges, setbacks and triumphs that accompanied the journey. I truly enjoyed your personal information and reflections you added. Well done!!"
Tim Williams

Post by Tim Williams »

Good afternoon Glenn, I am just about ready to start reading your book and I am looking forward too it immensely.
In the meantime, you might want to look at an old photo from the newspapers that I have posted regarding a "half submerged AP PD4106".
All the best.
Looselion
Favourite Vehicle: 3 1/2 window Flxible Clipper

Post by Looselion »

Hi Tim. I hope you enjoy the book. Where can I find the photo of the soggy PD4106.....? Cheers, Glenn.
Tim Williams

Post by Tim Williams »

Hi Glen, the "almost floating" PD4106 In the topic, just below this one - it is not a brilliant photo as it is a scan of a newspaper photo, best wishes Tim.

Return to “Photos - General/Miscellaneous/Various”