Photo request Transperth buses

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Transperthpaperbus

Photo request Transperth buses

Post by Transperthpaperbus »

Hi everybody

I am chasing photos in Transperth livery if possible or just with the Transperth over the top of the MTT logo on some of the following buses.

The Leyland B21 with the 15 to 34 fleet numbers, the Scania number 14, Leyland Leopards, Leyland Panthers, Hino's, Mercedes O305 with original windscreen and electronic destination like 380, 381, 384 and 386, Mercedes O305 bus number 444 with the electronic destination, Cummins (1054 and 1055) and some of the other Mercedes O305 with the original windscreen and various door configurations whilst in service. Either post them here of just PM me with them. Would like to try and get Transit Graphics to design some of these bus models for all to be able to purchase from them and enjoy.

Sincerely

Transperthpaperbus
Looking to getting more Transperth bus, train and ferry models made up through Transit Graphics.
Currently driving for The Transporter & Buswest Wangara.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Re: Photo request Transperth buses

Post by Bus Suggestions »

As they say, 'perthbus.info is your friend!' and always should be when searching for photos.
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.

Return to “Photos - Perth/WA”