Torrens Transit Bustechs.

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Tim Williams

Re: Torrens Transit Bustechs.

Post by Tim Williams »

I should add that a fully low floor Citaro is a wonderful bus and Singapore must pleased with them, now operating an amazing 1,155 of them!!
TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 1738

Post by TA3001 »

In the STA days, at least some of the original overwidth MAN SL200s had a standard grey look to them.

And their window lines were normal, along with backrests that didn't vibrate and shake every time they went over a dip/bump/uneven section of road. No unsightly attempts at artwork near the front of the buses either.

I think most of the Adelaide buses would look more than presentable in this style.
Big Engine Mechanic
Favourite Vehicle: My94NCLTDFairlaneTickfordGear

Post by Big Engine Mechanic »

The Inspector wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:37 pm
Centralian wrote:With that last image - is it just me but I see a fancy colourful red dress blown in the wind exposing white knickers.
Perhaps I've been indoors too long during this virus - need to get out and get some fresh air ! :oops:
Seriously though - that's what it reminds me of.
Yep, it's just you ;)
I can see things similar to that too your not on your own there, driving a bus it pretty sexy 8)

Return to “Photos - Adelaide/SA”