free melbourne tourist shuttle bus

Melbourne / Victoria Transport Discussion

Moderator: MAN 16.242

judith

free melbourne tourist shuttle bus

Post by judith »

Hello my name is Judith my husband and i are here in melbourne on a holiday, i would like to say how the drivers of the free tourist shuttle bus makes us feel welcome in melbourne. my husband and i have been on the shuttle bus numerous times with my husband. I must say a very big thankyou to one of the drivers named Glenn, he is very proffessional in his job, the way he speaks, drives, and will go out of his way to help anyone. Well done glenn. i must say though we have been on the shuttle lately and some of the drivers have not been as helpful or friendly. my husband and i havent seen glenn for a while on the shuttle which has been a shame there have been some new drivers which like i said before hasnt made the trip as good as what it could of been. All we can say is keep your original drivers on board and so many tourist will be as happy as we were before drivers where changed. cause i must say it is a very good service and it will continue to be if you stick with your drivers that was on the shuttle 2months ago when we first started our holiday.
Please pass on to glenn and the other drivers that was driving when we first came here. Well done and keep up the good work. Hope to see glenn and the other drivers before we finish our holiday.
Judith and Brian reid.
Volvo_B9R

Re: free melbourne tourist shuttle bus

Post by Volvo_B9R »

hi Judith,
This website is only an enthusiast site for people who have a hobby in buses.
I suggest you forward your posting to the company who runs the service Driver Bus Lines: Im sure the feedback will be very welcoming to them. The email is info@driverbuslines.com.au
LB608

Re: free melbourne tourist shuttle bus

Post by LB608 »

A lot of Driver Bus Lines,Drivers read this site ,so message willbe passed on.

Return to “Discussion - Melbourne / VIC”