New book by Tony Finneran

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
ozzipic2013

New book by Tony Finneran

Post by ozzipic2013 »

Tony has a new about to get printed called Gone but not forgotten its about the lost Liveries of Sydney bus companies that are no longer around over 250 pages showing over 170 bus companies 50 different body builders and over 100 chassis
makes & models SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE $49-95 for soft cover or a deluxe hard cover add $40 extra .

To Order or enquire for more information
Email gbnfbook@gmail.com

$10 of the price of the book is going to the Stroke Foundation
Last edited by ozzipic2013 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Re: New book by Tony Finneran

Post by captainch »

lot of work has gone into this book.and tony is well known in the bus Industry.............and part of the money goes to a good cause THE STROKE FOUNDATION ................SO PLEASE BUY THIS BOOK LOTS OF GREAT PICS. AND HELP THIS GOOD CAUSE! :D Tony has helped a lot of ppl in the bus industry.! from owners to drivers over many years and has the RESPECT OF MANY.....................AND THIS IS ALSO CLOSE TO MY HEART! :shock: TONY has not been well of late,So he has spent many man hours putting this book together.and he deservers all the support he can get! :shock: 8) :oops: :roll:
Gone_but_not_forgotten.jpg
Gone_but_not_forgotten.jpg (94.88 KiB) Viewed 2683 times
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Punchbowl Tiger Cub

Post by Punchbowl Tiger Cub »

I have been very fortunate along with a few others to see the pre-production copy of Tony's book.

This is a high quality work which will open a few eyes and showcase the rich history of private bus liveries in Sydney.Well worth the purchase price.Part of the purchase cost will be donated to the National Stroke Foundation - a cause very close to Tony's heart.

Regards Punchbowl Tiger Cub
Ben_Daui
Favourite Vehicle: 14.5 Scania

Post by Ben_Daui »

Will the book go on sale to be purchased in person or by mail order only?
captainch

Post by captainch »

the book can be ordered at GBNFBOOK@gmail.com as not available in shops. preorder book now. its a highly recommened book and $10 from every book goes to stroke victims a cause close to the writers family. :D
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Denv12

Post by Denv12 »

I had started a post for bus books.You're welcome to add it on this topic:

http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewt ... 28&t=79689
Ben_Daui
Favourite Vehicle: 14.5 Scania

Post by Ben_Daui »

I received my copy in the mail today and I'm impressed with the image quality, so far I have only viewed 60 pages. It is well worth purchasing a copy.
Industry

Post by Industry »

Please support Tony it is a great history of the current and past Sydney operators and Tony I will also get a copy of your future books.

Great work!!!
Industry

Post by Industry »

Please support Tony it is a great history of the current and past Sydney operators and Tony I will also get a copy of your future books.

Great work!!!
tonyp

Post by tonyp »

Worth its weight in gold - and it is heavy, being printed on glossy photo pages! Great job.
captainch

Post by captainch »

YES TONY DID A GREAT JOB UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.....................................MUCH TIME .........EFFERT ...............& PAIN ............WENT INTO THAT BOOK AND THE FOLLOWING BOOKS! :shock: :shock:

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”