What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Newcastle Flyer

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

That that extreme right winged so called talk back show host Graeme Gilbert is back today. :(
And straight away before I had a chance to turn him off, he bashed the ABC's New Year's coverage.

They said he wasn't coming back until later in the week. It was up until Friday refreshing to be able to hear genuine callers be allowed to air both sides of a issue, instead of callers getting rudely talked over, and then getting cut off, if their view is different from the host's. This should apply to all hosts, but doesn't, in that all hosts may have an opinion, but must remain neutral when on air.

Oh well, back to watch and/or listen to other non-one sided stuff.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Newcastle Flyer

Can't find a proper thread for it at the moment, but the news just reported that yet another truck got stuck, trying to access the Cahill Expressway.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

it was at wooloomoo and they threw the book at truck driver! you watch some ding batt will try to stop trucks comming into the city then how will things get built.............................. :twisted:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
GazzaOak

Post by GazzaOak »

Working on my birthday..... and also facebook is a such a **** on your birthday..... only gotten 5 out of 200 people saying it to me.... i might as well.... erh.... blow up.... :twisted:
White ribbon day is most sexist thing ever
Newcastle Flyer

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/stor ... ol/?cs=298

So just because they believe in the Muslim religion, they are allowed to wear "dresses" in the pool, but others are not.

The person that uses the name Kurt in the comments in the link is correct, when he says how come it's okay for Muslims to be EXEMPT from HEALTH rules.
Newcastle Flyer

A certain men's shed: You're not allowed to have a member smoking who is one of people handling food, in the food tent, around the sausage sizzle, be it free or not.
White lives matter too.
Newcastle Flyer

UNBELIEEEEVABLE - AGAIN!

Un-bloomin' belieeeevalble - again!

A cruise ship passenger "fell off" a cruise ship while drunk, and this B is suing the cruise ship company. She is suing the cruise company for "encouraging" her to drink. :roll:

See: See: http://www.allnewsau.com/news/woman-sui ... unken-fall &
http://abcnews.go.com/US/prepared-cruis ... d=21543575
White lives matter too.
captainch

Post by captainch »

get a life ........................these days it every body elses FAULT! the shipping company forced the drink down her throat!..................then pushed her overboard SIMPLE! :lol: :roll: :lol: 8)
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Daz
Favourite Vehicle: 4964F Heritage

Post by Daz »

If Mount Franklin water bottles get any thinner, you won't buy it in bottles rather balloons.

Not much gives me the shits any more.
Did you hear the scarecrow got an award? He was out standing in his field.
captainch

Post by captainch »

that mens shed sauguage sizzle if being cooked in a enclosed tent/shed/building is against the health laws imagine if mc donalds let there workers smoke over food "YOU WANT ASH WITH THAT" if the local council found out they would close the men's shed down! :twisted: :roll: :oops:
scott

Post by scott »

Uncle Phony Tony considering cutting pensions- there are people in the community that need it to survive.
captainch

Post by captainch »

tony can cut pensions yet can give couples $200 to stay to gether...........maybe pensioners should split up tempory to get $200 :twisted:
Douglas
Favourite Vehicle: Denning Landseer

Post by Douglas »

This is my favourite:
Sydney Morning Herald wrote:Asked whether he himself could survive on the Newstart unemployment allowance of $36 a day, the Queensland MP [Ken O'Dowd] said: "Well, I'd rather have a job. I'd go to where the jobs are and get a job".
I love how he makes getting a job sound like an ordinary errand, like buying milk or withdrawing cash from an ATM. It just shows how out of touch from reality he is.

full article
Douglas, Professional Nerd, At Your Service.
scott

Post by scott »

The Biggest Loser- saw the previews and that Shannon giving someone a serve reducing them to tears makes me angry, also the contestants being chained together makes my skin crawl.

How about doing things step by step, starting out small and ramping it up slowly. I am no personal trainer but that is common sense.

I managed to lose a few kilos last year just by watching what I ate, doing sensible exercise and taking it easy, yes I have put a few kilos back on over the holiday period, but I am easing the diet back in over the next week as my life goes back to normal and I am back at work.
Newcastle Flyer

That they "chose" him to Australian of the year. :x :x :x :x

He has NO right to be Australian of the Year, for what he says about Australia Day.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
captainch

Post by captainch »

SORRY every body who is born in this country or naturlised is in entitled to be citazan of the year weither there black/yellow/ or purple. thats what I fought for my country for freedon of speach!!!!! :twisted: but your entitled to say what you want to believe!
C130

Post by C130 »

People that steal P plates - they're free at the RMS/Service NSW FFS!
Even more annoying this weekend, as Fail to Display P plates carries 2 demerit points, and being double demerits, I could have lost my licence if I was pulled over by one of the 6 police cars I passed on the drive home.
Lesson to myself to make sure that if I take my spares out to put on another car, put them back in!
GazzaOak

Post by GazzaOak »

C130 wrote:People that steal P plates - they're free at the RMS/Service NSW FFS!
Even more annoying this weekend, as Fail to Display P plates carries 2 demerit points, and being double demerits, I could have lost my licence if I was pulled over by one of the 6 police cars I passed on the drive home.
Lesson to myself to make sure that if I take my spares out to put on another car, put them back in!
I thought you can't ask for them... or at least wait in line just to get some p plates.... the magnetic one suck ass....

I thought i was going to get pulled over tonight on mona vale rd (as well as a s**ty fine and points) but they ignored me and i can drive though... close call... (i didn't have p plates tho)
White ribbon day is most sexist thing ever
C130

Post by C130 »

My local RMS office recently became a Service NSW centre. Before they changed over, there were massive stacks of all L and P plates that you could help yourself too, but now you have to go the welcome desk and ask for them. They gave me 4 P plates when I last went :roll:
I was impressed with this Highway Patrol's hiding spot (in a servo/car dealers yard) while doing speed checks today
Newcastle Flyer

At Captainch, it's what he said about Australia Day, but still accepted becoming Australian of the Year.
Not sure if Noel Pearson was nominated, or has been, but if he was, he would be a more suitable person for Australian of the Year.

Gee, when will these truck drivers learn that 2½ metres is LOWER than 3 metres?
http://www.railpage.com.au/news/s/truck ... way-bridge

It states VERY CLEARLY what the height is.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
Brendan03
Favourite Vehicle: Not an S set.

Post by Brendan03 »

C130 wrote:My local RMS office recently became a Service NSW centre. Before they changed over, there were massive stacks of all L and P plates that you could help yourself too, but now you have to go the welcome desk and ask for them. They gave me 4 P plates when I last went :roll:
When I got my L's in February last year, I got given some 'starter pack' thing. It came with four plastic L' plates.

I used one of them on the road trip down to Melbourne over Christmas. (Shoved behind the front registration plate) - The one I used on the back was Magnetic and didn't have the (80) on it. (which is incorrect now anyway as the limit is 90 from the middle of 2013)
I just wish we could all get along like we used to in Middle School, I wish that I could bake a cake made of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy.
Newcastle Flyer

Next time Asian tourist/Australian with Asian background, don't use a flash when taking photos/videos of buses - especially when you were outside, in daylight!
White lives matter too.
Daz
Favourite Vehicle: 4964F Heritage

Post by Daz »

Oh bu why no misser newcasso fryer
Did you hear the scarecrow got an award? He was out standing in his field.
boxythingy
Favourite Vehicle: Anything not 'B-set' w/problms

Post by boxythingy »

When you pay for cheap(er) hotel accommodation do you pay for
A) (Working) Basic Facilities provided, according to the fee you paid.
B) The inconvenience caused by the lack of services provided (ie on demand cleaning service which does not come, broken things which are not fixed including: broken bathroom light(s), bathroom ventilation fan, coaxial cable, ethernet cable, unusable wifi, windows which do not shut properly- causes melted snow to leak in, toilet flush button)
rogf24

Post by rogf24 »

Return to “The Lunch Room”