What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Swift »

Typical young people have given me the s##ts ever since high school and continue to with their shallow carbon copy personalities you see and hear everywhere.
Their constant swearing when they talk and same ole same ole laughter for no good reason.
I have come up with the perfect acronym for typical young people CRUs -Common Replaceable Units.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
Big Engine Mechanic
Favourite Vehicle: My94NCLTDFairlaneTickfordGear

Post by Big Engine Mechanic »

Swift wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:35 am Typical young people have given me the s##ts ever since high school and continue to with their shallow carbon copy personalities you see and hear everywhere.
Their constant swearing when they talk and same ole same ole laughter for no good reason.
I have come up with the perfect acronym for typical young people CRUs -Common Replaceable Units.
Same here I agree.

I was bullied at school for being different and now I see people altering their bodies to look like mine??????
Their laughter etc makes me cringe, I can't understand why some people of age produce a diamond cutter 🤔 It must be a manipulation thing.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

Helping out a good cause for a few years then needing HELP in a crisis ONLY TO BE TOLD WE CAN'T HELP YOU get still use your name to get thousand s of dollors of work done for free So had to seek help for the first time from the "salvo"s WHICH MADE ME EMBARRESSED to ask for help. It has turned me from becoming in volved with people again so glad I'M THOUSDANDS OF KS AWAY FROM MY PAST!YOU CAN PICK RESCUE ANIMALS THEY ARE BETTER THAN SO CALLED MATES & FRIENDS & EVEN YOUR OWN FAMILY.
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Big Engine Mechanic

captainch wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 pm Helping out a good cause for a few years then needing HELP in a crisis ONLY TO BE TOLD WE CAN'T HELP YOU get still use your name to get thousand s of dollors of work done for free So had to seek help for the first time from the "salvo"s WHICH MADE ME EMBARRESSED to ask for help. It has turned me from becoming in volved with people again so glad I'M THOUSDANDS OF KS AWAY FROM MY PAST!YOU CAN PICK RESCUE ANIMALS THEY ARE BETTER THAN SO CALLED MATES & FRIENDS & EVEN YOUR OWN FAMILY.
Here's a furry friend for ya ! :lol:
Attachments
79746be3fa3a7a400162272a602b8a9f.jpg
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

So there is an upcoming Lego exhibit coming to town for the school holidays (found out via the local papers) and I thought it would be something myself and a couple of friends can go to. Sadly you need to purchase tickets to get entry, ugh fine... so I look at who to get the tickets from if I can go and it's through a certain hated events / ticket industry, the only two ways to get tickets is digitally and that wouldn't be a problem except they want to charge a $7.15 fee to SMS it to you or for you to print yourself.

Yes I'm going to have to pay $7.15 to receive a "digital ticket" that is probably less than 1MB and normally would cost almost near nothing to send, all in the name of convenience of course.
Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
Big Engine Mechanic

ScaniaGrenda wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:53 am it's through a certain hated events / ticket industry,
I think I know who you are talking about, I used to work for them. . . . . . . . .
Brick Man is a funny cool dude :D
Big Engine Mechanic

The fact that Henry Winkler couldn't even ride a motorbike.
Swift

Post by Swift »

The blatant favoritism toward leftists on that farce of a programme by that filth ridden left wing outfit the ABC (who make me sick) Q&A. Anyone defending Trump in tonight's episode is given far less opportunity to speak than anyone pushing the left wing liar's narrative.

AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS IDEOLOGY THE LEFT WING.
Big Engine Mechanic

Swift wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:29 pm The blatant favoritism toward leftists on that farce of a programme by that filth ridden left wing outfit the ABC (who make me sick) Q&A. Anyone defending Trump in tonight's episode is given far less opportunity to speak than anyone pushing the left wing liar's narrative.

AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS IDEOLOGY THE LEFT WING.
I agree with you !! Here's a video for ya;
https://youtu.be/Vhs_CZuPGdY
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

• "Cultural Appropriatation" is really called "Cultural Appreciation"
  • Adani - no offense but in my opinion they're the world's worst miner and they have had several bad records, they are even trying to stop people from stopping their mine.
  • People that claim that fossil fuels are clean, even though that there is plenty of research that proves it is dirty
  • Those Anti-Lockdown protesters in Victoria - come on guys we just need to hang on until we reach the goal
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
scott

Post by scott »

Being in stage 4 lockdown, now approaching 8 weeks. Driving me crazy
Dan Andrews
The piece of Fried flake I had for lunch, it was so greasy and had zero taste
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

scott wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:11 pm Being in stage 4 lockdown, now approaching 8 weeks. Driving me crazy
I can imagine what it feels like down there, I have cousins that live in Melbourne, I kind of wish we has this lockdown ending too so i can see my cousins in Melbourne again, but sadly as it goes, its the minority of people that wreck it for the majority :(
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Swift

Post by Swift »

Big Engine Mechanic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:37 am
I agree with you !! Here's a video for ya;
https://youtu.be/Vhs_CZuPGdY
Barbara Heinbeck wrapped it up in one. Those worthless pieces of dead dog s##t Marxist protesters are employing nazi tactics and dictating to people to raise their fist in the air like the heil sign.
The media cuts the violent bits away to give the false image they are always peaceful. Why do they cover their faces though? Hmm? They can't splice that part away.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Transport INFO failing to advise commuters rail replacement was extended from Maitland to Newcastle Interchange. How strange is it that 3rd party applications with no ties to TNSW are better at informing commuters than the state government departments in charge of the matters are.

If it wasn't for one of my 3rd party applications, I wouldn't have known they'd extended trackwork beyond the Maitland line.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

The bus driver on the 44 crawling along at around 40kmh holding up the traffic behind when the speed limit is 60kmh.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Swift

Post by Swift »

Newcastle Flyer wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:25 pm The bus driver on the 44 crawling along at around 40kmh holding up the traffic behind when the speed limit is 60kmh. If it wasn't for him, we could've got the traffic lights on the green.
Unless you were due for the open road straight afterwards, lights further up would have probably got you.
If you want to arrive earlier, you have to leave earlier. In the mean time accept this is part of the experience of driving in urban areas.

P$: not defending that driver, that will annoy anyone!
huppypuppy
Favourite Vehicle: Custom-Denning Element BEV Bus

Post by huppypuppy »

What's been giving me the irrits this week so far???
1. Work trying to "butter" me up to get me into a higher position within our department - they're trying to get me up to leading hand (which, by the way, I won't be accepting as I don't like change! Never been a change person......)
2. More freaking rain - as if our poor driveway isn't a minefield of ruts and depressions!
3. Freaking cars - if it has (insert naughty word here) or tyres, you gonna have problems!
4. The monumentally irritating roadworks at the Newell/Mitchell Highways intersection in Dubbo - they've been working on relocating the freaking utilities to replace the freaking roundabout at this intersection with not one but TWO FREAKING sets of FREAKING traffic lights! Combine both sets here with the set at Whylandra and East Streets and you have a freaking recipe for disaster!

That's about it so far - if I think of any more, I'll follow on in another post!
Love the new Custom Denning vehicles
Including the Adventurer School Bus
And the Endeavour Low Floor
And the new Element 100% Electric Bus - the first Aussie BEV bus
Newcastle Flyer

That's the last time I try to help passengers. Said their was another bus in 15 minutes, & she said "WHAT, I WAS TALKING TO MY PARTNER".

Common Gladys, make masks compulsory on public transport.

Fair Trading, they are useless.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 1738

Post by TA3001 »

Newcastle Flyer wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:25 pm The bus driver on the 44 crawling along at around 40kmh holding up the traffic behind when the speed limit is 60kmh.
40kph? He did well. I have seen drivers in Adelaide do 25kph in 60 zones due to ridiculously loose timetables. The peak timetables in Adelaide are generally designed to give one minute per stop when they are in close proximity, with added time for intersections.

Weekend night timetables can be a little bit too tight. But it's not a bad thing at all. Trying having 40 minutes to get from R1 North Tce to the airport via Grenfell St, Glover Ave, Henley Beach Rd, South Rd, and SDB drive.

Also Adelaide's rail transport timetables do not vary in running times for all stoppers regardless of the time of day/week. Same on a Sun night as a Monday morning.

Edit: Re the above post, I had this habit of intervening when drivers were confused with helping passengers. But I tend to refrain from doing so now unless I really feel the need to. These misinterpretations can sometimes lead to things escalating.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Chicken Chef. I purchased a small bag of chips which were quite decent, but not outstanding.

I noticed that none of the staff were wearing gloves. I also noticed that they were touching the tips of the inside of the bags with their bare hands exactly where the chips were resting against. The customers were treated like lemmings.

Just like any takeaway shop that isn't appauling, I'd go back there again. But the service was very subpar.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Having to get rid of these buggers, nasty & hurt to touch! (wasn't touching them on purpose but it was as I was trying to remove them). These are the ground thistle weeds that have the sharp little spikes on their leaves.

You get rid of one, "5 more" spring up overnight.
huppypuppy

Post by huppypuppy »

ScaniaGrenda wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:21 pm Having to get rid of these buggers, nasty & hurt to touch! (wasn't touching them on purpose but it was as I was trying to remove them). These are the ground thistle weeds that have the sharp little spikes on their leaves. You get rid of one, "5 more" spring up overnight.
XXX, ScaniaGrenda - you need some serious weed killing power! Have you heard of Marshmallow Plant??? That is worse than Canada Thistle to get rid of... Roundup kills them but you need to be alert and ready to go again in case of resprouting
Newcastle Flyer

* That a caller just rang up the Carter Edwards Show, and says that he hates the White man, then claims he's an aborigine. But then he said he lives in government housing. Um excuse me, if it wasn't for White man, he wouldn't be in housing commission.

As the truck driver said after him, he's still willing to take White mans money.
White lives matter too.
huppypuppy

Post by huppypuppy »

Newcastle Flyer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:58 pm * That a caller just rang up the Carter Edwards Show, and says that he hates the White man, then claims he's an aborigine. But then he said he lives in government housing. Um excuse me, if it wasn't for White man, he wouldn't be in housing commission.

As the truck driver said after him, he's still willing to take White mans money.
Well said, Newcastle Flyer - I usually listen to Carter on a Sunday between 6pm and 9pm as he plays 3 hours of country music at the start of his show.... but I've been lax of late!
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

This. It almost looks like a son is lip wrestling with his mother! I think it's the same chap who thought a handgun was a toy, and paid the price for his mistake.
Img802.jpg
Img802.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
Recklessness.

Return to “The Lunch Room”