Political discussion

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: Political discussion

Post by Swift »

I heard Tony Albanese getting stroppy with a reporter on the radio today when pressed about something to do with Barny being back. Man he's annoying as opp leader.
Okay as a shadow minister. Some people need to realise they're a niche player.
Global w̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ hoax.
Schools + unis= indoctrination centres.
Aussie bus pax are ####wipes.
Interfering with free speech won't change my political beliefs mods.
Campbelltown busboy

Post by Campbelltown busboy »

The way that the CCP is treating Taiwan now is like how the Soviet Union was treating Czechoslovakia back when the Soviets where occupying counties in central and Eastern Europe after WW2 witch Czechoslovakia did eventually come a Soviet state so the CCP would trying to do everything posible to make Taiwan back off so then they can invade and unify the country into China
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Campbelltown busboy wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:45 pm The way that the CCP is treating Taiwan now is like how the Soviet Union was treating Czechoslovakia back when the Soviets where occupying counties in central and Eastern Europe after WW2 witch Czechoslovakia did eventually come a Soviet state so the CCP would trying to do everything posible to make Taiwan back off so then they can invade and unify the country into China
Two totally different situations.
Czechoslovakia was never part of the Soviet Union until the Soviets where occupying countries in Eastern Europe so they were NOT a breakaway from Russia. On the other hand Taiwan was part of China until 1945 and since then China has always considered them a breakaway and as such still part of China.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “The Lunch Room”