Double Decker Buses Currently Operating In Australia

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
Enviro 500
Favourite Vehicle: Scania N113CRB

Re: Double Decker Buses Currently Operating In Australia

Post by Enviro 500 »

Tim Williams wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:04 pm IMG_edited-1.jpgIMG_0001_edited-1.jpgThis modest leaflet was put out a few years ago to publicise the introduction of double deckers to Hills routes and whilst I expect most avid enthusiasts would have seen this, I thought, for those who haven't, here it is. Additionally, I thought this would appeal to "tonyp" who is a passionate decker supporter!!
In any case, he ain't alone. I am a Volvo Olympian fan. My user name itself is a no brainer.
Tim Williams

Post by Tim Williams »

It is a great shame the Alexander Dennis venture into Australia with Custom was a failure - the new Enviro 500 MMC looks particularly good and has been a success in many places.

Has anyone spotted or confirmed that additional MAN/Gemilang that was mentioned recently and is production of CDI's at Bustech quiet, at present.

I was looking at a YouTube video of those new 10.4m full electric DD's in Wellington NZ, they look a bit strange, but seem to run OK.
Enviro 500
Favourite Vehicle: Scania N113CRB

Post by Enviro 500 »

Tim Williams wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:36 pm It is a great shame the Alexander Dennis venture into Australia with Custom was a failure - the new Enviro 500 MMC looks particularly good and has been a success in many places.

Has anyone spotted or confirmed that additional MAN/Gemilang that was mentioned recently and is production of CDI's at Bustech quiet, at present.

I was looking at a YouTube video of those new 10.4m full electric DD's in Wellington NZ, they look a bit strange, but seem to run OK.
ADL bought a large share in CC but the latter went under and had to be rescued by its previous management. It was then renamed Custom Buses.

Return to “General Transport Discussion”