Manual revamps, rebirths

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
MJR

Manual revamps, rebirths

Post by MJR »

Hi all.

I have noticed the lack of some of the older manuals available these days. Particularly leyland stuff and the like. Guy_arab has been helpful in sending me some bits and pieces, but it has still been hard to find full manuals.
I have a fair bit of time on my hands these days while I am travelling this great country, and while my wife home schools my boys through the days, I find myself doing research on older buses. What I am keen to do is compile manuals or collections of manuals. I would love to obtain as many manuals (PDF files) as possible, from all makes and models, and after cleaning them up, finding missing pieces and the like, I will compile them all into one place to be downloaded, or even supply them on disc for postage costs.

So I ask respectfully, please help me find as much as I can and make this work. Any make is fine, I would like to see them all, but in particular leyland and the older stuff. I will create a google drive account for them to be stored on and give some of the forum members / mods access and control.

This will be a free service so please get on board and help!!!
Email files or links to Richardson.malcolm@gmail.com
Cheers
Mjr (Malcolm)
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: Manual revamps, rebirths

Post by Guy_Arab »

our group has manuals for most buses Gardiner- AEC most models- Volvo- gearbox for most - Full Manual for MAN engines MAN service Manual - Mercedes 305-308 plus Guy Arab Manual
GUY ARAB
MJR

Post by MJR »

I will be creating a google drive account today to accept any uploads people are willing to provide. Thanks guy, you are an asset to the forums!
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Post by boronia »

There are a lot of old manuals for sale on eBay. Not necessarily for buses, but a lot of trucks used the same mechanical components, so their manuals cab be useful too. You've just got to know what to look for.
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
Stroud

Post by Stroud »

Am after a workshop manual for Mercedes 305 bus. Can anybody help me please?
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

YES I CAN HELP WITH THE MANUAL AND GEARBOX MANUAL FOR YOUR bUS
CONTACT ME ON tram1one@bigpond.com
guy arab

Return to “General Transport Discussion”