Plan B Transport

Post, sightings, new vehicles, withdrawals, any changes to bus fleets here.
hugh45

Plan B Transport

Post by hugh45 »

I was travelling north across the Tom Uglys Bridge when I passed a bus belonging to Plan B Transport with registration m/o 7053. Unfortunately I was not able to get further details of the make of this bus. I notice it is not yet included in their fleetlists. This plate was previously with South Trans so the above registration would be a reissue of this plate.
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Re: Plan B Transport

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

If I had to take a guess with m/o 7053, I'd say it's an Ex Transdev Melbourne MAN 12.220 with a CB30 body

Rego checker shows this as a 2001 white MAN bus with the vin ending in 1432 and that matches up with ex Transdev Doncaster 4990AO which is shown as withdrawn.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
hugh45

Post by hugh45 »

I note that Transdev Melbourne have sold vehicle no. 4990AO to Plan B Transport at Ramsgate yet this vehicle has not yet been listed under the above companies fleet list.
Daniel
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'

Post by Daniel »

Yes it will be added in due course...
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

TV 9456 listed for sale on Gumtree 21/6/20 at Rockdale (The so called Metrotec Delta fitted with the rare Autologic body)
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Bus Fleet Changes”