Unregistered Scania bus spotted on the roads

Post, sightings, new vehicles, withdrawals, any changes to bus fleets here.
eyeball

Unregistered Scania bus spotted on the roads

Post by eyeball »

Hey there

On last Sunday's (10 Feb) Metro disruptions, I had noticed a Scania bus regoed 3355AO show up to help with rail replacement. However, fleetlists shows only a MAN registered to this rego. A similar check on VicRoads shows the same MAN, with a cancelled rego. I'm not sure about the bus's owner, as it is completely white with no livery. However, it had arrived at same time as a Berwick Bus Lines bus, and has the same fleet number of 1 as the previous man registered to Berwick Bus Lines. Thus, I think it may be safe to assume that this Scania also also owned by them.

Here is a photo of it.

bussie

Re: Unregistered Scania bus spotted on the roads

Post by bussie »

eyeball wrote:Hey there

On last Sunday's (10 Feb) Metro disruptions, I had noticed a Scania bus regoed 3355AO show up to help with rail replacement. However, fleetlists shows only a MAN registered to this rego. A similar check on VicRoads shows the same MAN, with a cancelled rego. I'm not sure about the bus's owner, as it is completely white with no livery. However, it had arrived at same time as a Berwick Bus Lines bus, and has the same fleet number of 1 as the previous man registered to Berwick Bus Lines. Thus, I think it may be safe to assume that this Scania also also owned by them.

Here is a photo of it.

Fleet lists show 3355AO as Scania L94UB YS4L4X20001843037.

Appears to have the wrong rego plates affixed. Should be 3350AO per vicroads rego check.
venturatiger

Post by venturatiger »

Hi there , the bus is not unregistered , it is ex Warragul Bus Lines 2019AO transferred to sister Company Berwick Bus Lines as there (1) 3355AO

Cheers Venturatiger
eyeball

Post by eyeball »

Ahh, I see. I'll drop them an email about it before something bad happens.

Return to “Bus Fleet Changes”