This section contains posts made before the split into state-based forums for photos etc. New posts should be made to the appropriate state forum or the "General/Miscellaneous/Various" forum.
- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
- Posts: 1306
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: 1955 Morris Minor Series two
- Location: I'm not sure
leopard1543 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Yes. AEC Regal IV's 2775, 3238, 3262, 3265 & 3266 were fitted with these tramway style desto boxes.
What a great collection of photos. I've never seen a bus with a tram style desto box before. Did any others have them or was this just a one off?
Any western suburb photos to come?
Thanks for this information. I purchased 2775 for preservation early this year and it is now under restoration to operating condition.
Return Sydney's trams
GET RID OF ABBOTT, BEFORE HE WREAKS FURTHER HAVOC ON AUSTRALIA!!!!
JAN 26-INVASION DAY