Custom Photoshopped Content

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Custom Photoshopped Content

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I can't really find an appropriate thread to post general custom made photoshopped items in so guess I'll create a thread of my own and post some of my own creations.

I tried to recreate the 199(?) - 2009 Custom Coaches Plaque found in many buses made by Australian bus bodybuilder Custom Coaches

What could have been done better?

The editing program I used lacked a couple of important features that were important in trying to recreate an near replica version of the plaque. The white outlines curve should be facing a different direction around the two top screw holes (left and right). The other problem was that I couldn't get the text "All Australian Owned" to correctly stretch without the font automatically becoming bigger. "All" is suppose to start at the far right hand corner Under the custom "C" logo and "Australian owned" is supposed to stretch all the way out to the "e" under Coaches. One other minor problem Is I feel the "Coaches" wording is too big and could've been made a little smaller.
Transport from the Hunter Valley & Beyond - cr228l.com

TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 898

Re: Custom Photoshopped Content

Post by TA3001 »

All stops to Gawler Central. What would appear to be a Maglev NL232. Not that any of these buses will exist in 7 years time anyhow.
Attachments
nl.jpg
nl.jpg (109.37 KiB) Viewed 323 times

Big Engine Mechanic
Favourite Vehicle: 1994NCLTDFairlaneTickfordGear

Re: Custom Photoshopped Content

Post by Big Engine Mechanic »

TA3001 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:28 pm
All stops to Gawler Central. What would appear to be a Maglev NL232. Not that any of these buses will exist in 7 years time anyhow.
That's a hot looking bus 8)

Return to “The Lunch Room”