Crisps Coaches of Stanthorpe

Moderator: PRT 065

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Volvo B12BLEA
Favourite Vehicle: Rail and Ships / Boats.

Crisps Coaches of Stanthorpe

Post by Volvo B12BLEA »

Crisps provided shuttles for the ARHS Qld Tour to Stanthorpe over the weekend ( see here for the rail pics ) but the only decent pic I could get was of this Denning Landseer, ex Deluxe Coachlines Fleet number 124, just after leaving the station. The others had part sun / part shade on them or the sun was the wrong angle.
Crisps Stanthorpe Denning - Copy [].jpg
Any posts are my views or opinions and are NOT on behalf of any Organisation.
Juan

Re: Crisps Coaches of Stanthorpe

Post by Juan »

how old is bus. it looks like old bus. but look ok. i see newer bus from company on gold coast.
PRT 065
Favourite Vehicle: Guess ?

Post by PRT 065 »

The body date of this coach is may 1987.
Regards,
PRT 065

If you have any issues with the Queensland section, please send me a private message.
AverageBusDriver

Post by AverageBusDriver »

Interesting to see Crisps still there, the boys father Tony was a real gentleman, who ran a real tight ship, but totally valued his employees, he was a lovely bloke who would help anyone out without question. He used to run trucks back in the 50s carting produce from the Granite belt to Sydney, Brisbane they also owned all the school buses, local cinema, Motel, and nearly all the land around town.

Return to “Photos - Brisbane/Qld”