Ventures up North

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Post Reply
User avatar
Hawkeye
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:30 am
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Ventures up North

Post by Hawkeye »

Here is part 1 of 2, sharing some pictures taken up north in the Northern Territory about a week ago :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
howlerbus
Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:30 am
Favourite Vehicle: Diesel Buses
Location: Geelong

Re: Ventures up North

Post by howlerbus »

Great shots of buses we dont see much of on here :)
You got a real flash bus, but my one's flash one, eh
And I believe that my one's faster than yours, Mr Bond
'Cause mine's a red one'

User avatar
Lt. Commander Data
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm
Favourite Vehicle: Volgren CR224L
Location: Stirling (West), South Australia
Contact:

Re: Ventures up North

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

Can't believe that Darwin have the Optimus in Darwin as well. Still waiting for some to come down to Adelaide.

Great shots Hawkeye.
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868

User avatar
gen man
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:20 am
Favourite Vehicle: Leyland Worldmaster CRT2/1
Location: On a Greyhound track
Contact:

Re: Ventures up North

Post by gen man »

Great photos. Any photos of Territory Transit (80) & (82)? Also did you photograph Buslink (41), (42), (206), (207) & (208) or any AAT Kings coaches?
need red GA:521, 831.
AAT-Kings:
2014 - Year of Privatisation!

BAMBAM
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Ventures up North

Post by BAMBAM »

The CB80 WOW.

I really like the CB80, that for sure.

User avatar
Hawkeye
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:30 am
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Ventures up North

Post by Hawkeye »

gen man wrote:Great photos. Any photos of Territory Transit (80) & (82)? Also did you photograph Buslink (41), (42), (206), (207) & (208) or any AAT Kings coaches?
No, unfortunately #80 and #82 were not captured on the trip, neither were any Kings Coaches, as for the Buslink buses I've got just the one of those which is #207 seen in the background here behind #197.

Image
BAMBAM wrote:The CB80 WOW.

I really like the CB80, that for sure.
Yeah, the livery on their CB80's suit them very well. I'm a big fan of their CB80's (any CB80's actually), they look very impressive indeed :D

User avatar
CM Hino
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 3:21 am
Location: Darwin

Re: Ventures up North

Post by CM Hino »

Hi Hawkeye
Great pictures from around Darwin
Hope you enjoyed your time here.
Genman here is a picture of 206 (Rego MO 3969)
Also getting a picture of 80 and 82 is like finding rocking horse poo :? . I have only ever seen 80 on the road once never seen 82 on the road.
As for buslink 41 and 42 I haven't seen them. Last time I did the run out at buslink which was only 2 weeks ago all Endura's were left in the yard.
Attachments
Buslink 206...jpg

User avatar
gen man
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:20 am
Favourite Vehicle: Leyland Worldmaster CRT2/1
Location: On a Greyhound track
Contact:

Re: Ventures up North

Post by gen man »

CM Hino wrote:Hi Hawkeye
Great pictures from around Darwin
Hope you enjoyed your time here.
Genman here is a picture of 206 (Rego MO 3969)
Also getting a picture of 80 and 82 is like finding rocking horse poo :? . I have only ever seen 80 on the road once never seen 82 on the road.
As for buslink 41 and 42 I haven't seen them. Last time I did the run out at buslink which was only 2 weeks ago all Endura's were left in the yard.
Thanks CM Hino, I know how hard they are to find from my last trip up there.
need red GA:521, 831.
AAT-Kings:
2014 - Year of Privatisation!

Post Reply

Return to “Photos - Darwin/NT”