Crem de la Crem of Recent Photos (ACTION)

Moderator: Busnerd

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Irisbus Rider
Favourite Vehicle: CC Mercedes Benz 0405

Crem de la Crem of Recent Photos (ACTION)

Post by Irisbus Rider »

Sorry, I really am running out of thread titles.

Anyway, photos;

Custom Coach CB60 bodied Scania L94UB CNG 339 bound for Belconnen after a storm passed through.

Ansair bodied Renault PR180.2 MkII 984 laying over before commencing a run from Fairbairn Park.

Custom Coach bodied Irisbus Agoralines 302 and 303 seen travelling down Nettleford St in the Belconnen Town Centre.

Wright bodied Dennis Dart 144 travelling down College St without a front number plate :?

City Bus Interchange in it's greener days. Custom Coach CB60 Evo II bodied MAN 18.310 is leading the pack of buses mid afternoon.

Ansair bodied Renault PR180.2 MKI 706 seen travelling down Nettleford St.

Custom Coach bodied CB60 Scania L94UB CNG 349 seen turning from Belconnen Way to Haydon Dr enroute to Belconnen.

Going your way is 977, an Ansair bodied Renault PR100.2 MkII.

Custom Coach CB60 bodied Irisbus Agoraline 316.

Ansair bodied Renault PR100.2 MkI, 864, a recent transfer from Tuggeranong to Belconnen depots.

Hope you enjoyed these photos, feel free to comment on them, positive or negative! Thanks.
go-bus: The Metro Advantage
Wally Otto
Favourite Vehicle: Westbus 9413, Ven/Nat 556/574

Re: Crem de la Crem of Recent Photos (ACTION)

Post by Wally Otto »

984 looks very impressive there, along with 339.

One thing I will comment on, is the RGB in some of your shots is off. 144's desto is Green not Grey (IIRC). 864 looks too "pop-art-ish".
To be honest, if you're going to alter images in any way, let people know they have.

On that last topic, Admin, would it be OK to have a Photoshopped Images section added?
Fast food may be the gunzel food of choice, but organic chocolate is their energy food :wink:

Waiting for a 14.5m Merc O500LE CNG on a 200 at Bondi Jungle!
Nat/Ven 400 series - Poxy Boxy.
Irisbus Rider
Favourite Vehicle: CC Mercedes Benz 0405

Re: Crem de la Crem of Recent Photos (ACTION)

Post by Irisbus Rider »

Wally Otto wrote:One thing I will comment on, is the RGB in some of your shots is off. 144's desto is Green not Grey (IIRC). 864 looks too "pop-art-ish".
To be honest, if you're going to alter images in any way, let people know they have.
Thanks for your honesty there, it definately helps.

Yes, I do edit most of my photos before posting them, and at times, I will admit that I get carried away.
Although, recently, I have realised that 'over-editing' the photo can make it in fact appear quite bad, so in future, I'll definately refrain from editing too much, and present more of an original image.
go-bus: The Metro Advantage

Return to “Photos - Canberra/ACT”