- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Volvo Bus & Coaches
- Location: Geelong
Good pic Len36 always wanted to see the interior of the Ex TAA AEC. Remember the days when you would see it going through Moonah coming from Bothwell in the Cook coaches days.Len36 wrote:Guess who Neil. Sorry I missed the tour. It looks like great fun but I have really enjoyed going through all the photos. Well done to all those that put them up.Here's a couple from the trasport museum. Formerly used on the New Norfolk run.
And welcome to the board. Are you a Metro driver?
Volvo B8R,green efficiency built in
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 am
- Favourite Vehicle: My Triumph
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
And to "Industry",Hi there. No I couldn't get a shot of the outside as it was crammed into a pretty confined space indoors. If I can get one in the future though, I'll be sure to put it up.
- Tas Bus Nut
- Posts: 9532
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:08 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303
- Location: Hobart Tasmania
I'll see what I can do (just 4 U littl' buddy)skystar320 wrote:Morning Neil, is there any chance you could uplaod your original size 'Group Photo' to your photobucket? so we can print off a decent size pic?
Welcome "Len36" alias Glenn the Carlton muppet!!! Glad your taste in buses is OK, casue you're taste in footy teams leaves a LOT to be desiredLen36 wrote:Guess who Neil. Sorry I missed the tour. It looks like great fun but I have really enjoyed going through all the photos. Well done to all those that put them up.