Photo request question?

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
MPM
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B58/B10m

Photo request question?

Post by MPM »

to the author of this picture

you posted this picture on the forum last year. i went looking back through all the posts trying to find it so i could ask your permission but i was unsuccessful in finding the post. so i'm really really really really sorry for not asking first.

the reason why i'm brining up this picture is because for my model making i'm soon going to be doing a Volvo B58 project in in relation to the one door rigids and this photo suggests to me that there was a 1 door rigid painted in the blue and red speed stripes. its down the end of the line up in the photo.

so a) is it a 1 door rigid or a 2 door rigid if anyone knows
and b) if it is a 1 door rigid does any one know what fleet number it was.

once again i do not like posting this picture with out seeking permission so once again i appologise and if the author or person who posted it could please identify themselves i can appologise personally. but i do need to know this before i go and make an incorrect paint shceme on a model.

thanks.

the Posted Aldgate Depot photo by another forum author, ITS NOT MINE
COPYWRITE OF UNKNOWN AUTHOR ALDGATE DEPOT LINE UP.jpg
Willie
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes 0405NH

Re: Photo request question?

Post by Willie »

Calling The Mayor, I believe he is the said author.
Willie

Post by Willie »

OH and it was 1415 the only painted as such before recieving Hills Transit livery which it then wore to the grave.
MPM
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B58/B10m

Post by MPM »

hang on, "wore it to the grave", isnt 1415 used with Kingsford Smith Transport in Sydney. those scrap yard photos i put up a while back had 1416 and 1405 at the scrap if thats what you meant, give or take a 0 or a 6.

any way thanks for confirming that one 1 door rigid had this livery.

oh and to the Mayor if this is your photo, great shot and sorry that i couldn't ask first. i sware i spent about an hour looking back through this section trying to find the post it was in and had not luck.

thanks will.
Willie

Post by Willie »

Why I have had a lack of typing abilites in the last 24Hs, Yes I was infact thinking if 1416 at IC.
FrederickRd113
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B59 (PMC Adelaide)

Post by FrederickRd113 »

that photo is minem, well my mum took it from the window of the upstairs office at aldgate depot during a visit in early 1994. ive even got my mum trained as a gunzel !!!!

dave
Formerly AnzacHighway264

http://www.bigissue.org.au

Posts are not necessarily supported or endorsed by any service, group, association or division I am associated with, and always represent my own personal view.

Return to “Photos - Adelaide/SA”