Slanging Matches in Threads

News and comments about this board.
venturatiger

Slanging Matches in Threads

Post by venturatiger »

Hi there, any chances of the Board taking control of all these slanging matches that seem to be occurring so much now , i for one open up topics to read something that has a remote connection to the topic heading , not some banter that has lost complete track of the topic concerned

Regards Venturatiger
Ken
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL200

Re: Slanging Matches in Threads

Post by Ken »

Yes, if you notice a thread that is out of hand and has developed into a personal slanging match, simply click the exclamation mark icon (which when you hover over it says Report this Post). This will enable an administrator/moderator to take any appropriate action.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Slanging Matches in Threads

Post by Fleet Lists »

I had one thread on which which I received 16 such reports this morning and after that the slanging at least in that thread has been removed.

And I do feel that there has been quite a bit of this lately and we try to remove it but we can read everything so report them by all means, but do NOT uese this facility just because you disagree with a post as that is what discussion is about - not for us to delete posts with which are not slanging but with which you disagree.

We do get a few reports of that nature.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”