What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

People who go on their phones during a movie, why just why? You paid $10 / $11, whatever for the ticket and you want to spend time on your brightly lit phone (which also distracts me because I can see the light from the corner of my eye). If you want to use your phone go outside the theatre room and use it. Your an ignorant & selfish person if you use your phone during a movie, If your checking the time that's fine but other than that no excuses.

Having to go somewhere I don't want to be at today because one person there is a person I refuse to communicate or speak with out of small talk because he's an idiot, rude and selfish person who picks and chooses who he apologies too when things go bad for him (despite freaking everyone out when he lashes out) He lashed out at people a couple of weeks back and then a week later get's taken back into the program to apologise, everyone except me got an apology for the way he acted. I stormed off because I was pretty angry and didn't attend the following week. I spoke to a leader of the program I go too and was told "he'd forgotten my name" or something like that which I didn't and don't buy. Almost 8 months at that program (and he's been there longer than I have) and there's only 4 of us and the program leader and he forgets my name despite saying it a few numerous times in the past? Yeah I don't buy it. My mental health isn't already in good shape due to huge stress (and anxiety I suffer from) and the last thing I need is he's crap on my plate. I don't care what anyone says but if there's only issues I leave the program for the day and call the program leader when I get home and explain why I left. They already know how much of sh!3t storm all of this is.

Oh and the same guy has to be asked numerous times to input, I and the two others are working hard and the program leader has to constantly be on top of him to get him involved in work, we treat the place as a workplace in a way because we serve customers (not public, private from the company the program runs through)... What does he do? Spends 90% of the day on he's mobile phone. I've had a gutful and the others and myself have put in numerous complaints but seems companies are more interested in having troublemakers there to keep funding rolling through than getting rid of them and replacing them with someone who actually wants to be involved in programs.

There's a lot more I could go on about but I don't have much time off because I need to head off and I think I've said enough for now so I'll leave it at that.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
scott

Post by scott »

I remember when there were no mobile phones, much better times and people actually communicated. Smart phones have made people dumb.
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

scott wrote:I remember when there were no mobile phones, much better times and people actually communicated. Smart phones have made people dumb.
I can just imagine all the material this would provide Benny Hill if he was around in this age.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

Seeing the police transport command not dish out justice for someone who had their dirty boots on the train seats. More interested in policing opal fares than telling people to get their dirty feet and boots off the seats people sit in.

To me that's like seeing a red light runner but the police are more interested in targeting speeding matters. (Note not bashing the police here)
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Post by 3805 »

Climate activists. And other left-wing greenie-refugee-advocate loonies.
Комитет государственной безопасности​
BroadGauge
Favourite Vehicle: Car

Post by BroadGauge »

The fact that the 'like' function on this board doesn't work in this section, as I wanted to use it to 'like' the post above this one.
Bus Suggestions
Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat

Post by Bus Suggestions »

People who come on to buses not prepared with their SmartRider/smartcard, or worse, their ticket money. It slows down the bus, makes it later if it's already late and inconveniences passengers wishing to make a connection with other buses.
I'd post any important, bus-related links I had, but they're outdated anyways.
Swift

Post by Swift »

People with BO.
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

‘Instagram influencers’ who supposedly use Instagram ‘as a job.’ Complaining about Instagram removing the like count, seriously, is asking for attention and posting sexual photos an ‘actual job’?
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

* Old women who refuse to move their bags from bus seats. She soon changed her mind as soon as I did something!
*Another older woman who says [almost] every time "I lost my Opal, it's the last time, I promise" Yeah right tell me another one.
* Again, a person that takes up 2 plus seats the other day coughed without covering his mouth. I tried to ask him, but he didn't.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Swift

Post by Swift »

^ your usual inconsiderate rodents who catch buses.
Newcastle Flyer

^^ Um oops I forgot. Oh yes I know Swift rodents compared to them would probably be clean! :lol:
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Swift

Post by Swift »

Sorry to my rodent friends, but it gets the point across.
Newcastle Flyer

People Whiter than Snow claiming they're aboriginals

People (such as those on ABC's[1] The Drum at the moment) that are "Whiter than Snow", yet claim they are aboriginals, and get the aboriginal benefits, claiming they are not equal. That's correct, they're not equal, they're MORE than equal.
They're mostly criticising the White Man. Um to those women if it wasn't for "colonisation" as you incorrectly and offensively say, YOU two would NOT be here.

Don't they realise they are making it hard for the REAL full-blooded aboriginals.

The ABC, I mean the abc seems to have an issue with White people.

1 ABC = Aboriginal Biased Channel.

The sooner the ABC is privatised, the bloomin' well better, I mean the bloomin' well better.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
Swift

Post by Swift »

Gee I wish you'd be more forthcoming on how you honestly feel about our lefty national broadcaster. :lol:
Newcastle Flyer

^^ But the righty channels aren't any better either, but possibly (I've forgotten)
White lives matter too.
Newcastle Flyer

* Passengers who ask does this bus go to XYZ after looking at the destination showing there destination.

* Passengers that fiddle & fiddle & fiddle for cash or card tickets and that drivers aren't allowed to say "hurry up, you're making us late"

* Passengers AGAIN who don't cover their "beaks" when they cough!
White lives matter too.
TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 1738

Post by TA3001 »

During the September 2016 blackout, I observed a stressed Newtant yelling 'Hurry up! God!" at a passenger because she was fiddling a bit with her belongings and taking longer than usual to board. The driver still didn't get to the speed limit on what was a clear road whilst running about an hour late with 4 pax aboard.

Would it satisfy you if more bus drivers behaved this way?
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

* Looking at new SD cards (since my previous one decided to self-corrupt with data still on it) and I found a 32GB one located in Sydney from an Ebay seller store and on the postage options it said it'll either be here by Wednesday or express post by tomorrow (it's not urgent as long as I have it by Friday). Express post was $20. Yes you heard me, $20 for a tiny card inside some small paper packaging. I know express post comes at an additional cost but $20 are you kidding? In case your wondering I stuck with good ol regular post.

* This weekend that just went past went by too fast. I for once actually enjoyed the weekend but like everything when your having fun and all it's over very quickly
Swift

Post by Swift »

I wonder if Albert had a theory on that?
scott

Post by scott »

Money hungry shopping centre owners, especially Westfield.

My local ,Westfield Knox is in disarray, the promised redevelopment seems to be on permanent hold, in the meantime the place has become very tired and dated.

But they have jacked up the rent, this has caused many shops to close and does not seem to attract many new tenants, there are a lot of shops there that are vacant. All they seem to attract are nail salons, crap gift shops, shops that sell clothes I would not dress a dog in, hair salons (currently 11 there), and massage parlours. Harvey Norman is the latest one to bail out, shutting up shop soon after 17 years in the centre. The long established Myer store is falling apart.

Time to pull your finger out Westfield Knox, or sell out to another owner, who will make the shopping centre great again.
Campbelltown busboy

Post by Campbelltown busboy »

scott wrote:Money hungry shopping centre owners, especially Westfield.

My local ,Westfield Knox is in disarray, the promised redevelopment seems to be on permanent hold, in the meantime the place has become very tired and dated.

But they have jacked up the rent, this has caused many shops to close and does not seem to attract many new tenants, there are a lot of shops there that are vacant. All they seem to attract are nail salons, crap gift shops, shops that sell clothes I would not dress a dog in, hair salons (currently 11 there), and massage parlours. Harvey Norman is the latest one to bail out, shutting up shop soon after 17 years in the centre. The long established Myer store is falling apart.

Time to pull your finger out Westfield Knox, or sell out to another owner, who will make the shopping centre great again.
If you think having Westfield as the owner of your closest major shopping centre is bad then try having a property developers in charge of that centre witch is the case with my closest major shopping centre Macarthur Square witch owned by Lend Lease
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

PETA. apparently they've now opened an investigation into Robert Irwin and Jimmy Fallen because "entertainers aren't qualified to handle animals".

Poor Robert. Hope the Irwin family can come out and call PETA out on their garbage and say how disgusting they are, I think the Irwins would be the right people / family to expose PETA on their own practices. And to be honest the Irwins have done more good for Animals than what PETA could ever do.
ScaniaGrenda

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

When there's two events going on that are of interest to you but you can only make it to one. I just found out that The North West Zephyr is running from Maitland at 9:30 AM to go to Warris Creek but I can't make it to see it at Maitland as I've already planned to be elsewhere.

I could fit the two in but with the place I'm needed to be at I wouldn't get there till after 11AM if I was to go to Maitland.
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

ScoMo’s Dirty Shenanigans (Leaving The Paris agreement)
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)

Return to “The Lunch Room”