CDC Hunter Valley, TransportNSW MAN 12.220 CB30

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

CDC Hunter Valley, TransportNSW MAN 12.220 CB30

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

A Hunter Valley 2000 MAN 12.220 bus with Custom Coaches CB30 bodywork In TransportNSW livery is seen laying over at Stockland Greenhills in late June 2019

Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
Campbelltown busboy

Re: CDC Hunter Valley, TransportNSW MAN 12.220 CB30

Post by Campbelltown busboy »

I caught this one once on a Blacktown bound 705 from Parramatta when it was operating out of Hillsbus Seven Hills as m/o 8223 a nice bus to ride on but the seat coverings where all over the place front seats were all CDC covering middle seats where all National Express seat covering and rear seats maybe were a mix of both
LB608

Post by LB608 »

A CDC bus that does not carry a fleet number
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I think this could be one of the CB30's with the Westbus logo at the rear interior of the bus but can't remember off the top of my head, not all MAN CB30's feature them or if they did their long gone.

Anyway this particular one get's around a lot more compared to it's sister buses, always seen of a weekday morning during school days operating school bus routes then later terminating for a big break up at Greenhills then continuing up to Morpeth & Metford and then Ruthluba area and in the Afternoon can usually be spotted operating a 182 or 183. Afternoon being the only time you can spot a CB30 operating what I'd call a main route. You probably won't be spotting 7600 MO operating the 183 or 182 for the rest of this week and next week as it's School holidays, HVB seems to roster different buses to operate service routes during school holidays so the routes aren't being serviced by their usual buses.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”