- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:58 am
- Favourite Vehicle: CAC Bedford 1957-60
- Location: Adelaide
The collection of the Society includes interesting and historical buses and coaches with Denning bodied AEC Reliance [ex Maxwell Coaches] undergoing major restoration. Thanks to Tas Bus Nut and other members I was able to photograph the society fleet. Vehicles were immaculate as can be seen in the attached photographs with ex Crawn Motors Mercedes OH1316 [ex Metro 360] and Scania [ex Metro 134 Ansair-Tas] the only buses not seen as were stored off area. Enjoy these photos of preserved buses and coaches that were once valuable contributors to Tasmanian transport and the TBCS has an excellent calendar available for 2019.
- DSC02770 - Volvo B58-56 [PMCSA] VC1978 No.32 c.4Nov18.JPG (190.45 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02771.JPG (184.92 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02793 - Volvo B10ML [PMCSA] VC0706 Metro No.706 c.4Nov18.JPG (176.58 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02794.JPG (191.9 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02777 - Interior view ex Metro No.706 c.4Nov18.JPG (219.17 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02786 - AEC Reliance 2U3RA [Denning] ex Maxwell Coaches [major restoration] c.4Nov18.JPG (211.12 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02788.JPG (181.09 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02795 - Scania K113TR [NCBC] ex Warrigal Charters c.4Nov18.JPG (200.89 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02783 - Scania N113CRB Ansair Tas VOV2 Metro No.200 c.4Nov18.JPG (162.33 KiB) Viewed 11229 times
- DSC02778.JPG (195.98 KiB) Viewed 11229 times