What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Merc1107
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310, MB O405NH, L94

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Merc1107 »

Newcastle Flyer wrote:WHAT? Justin Bieber had a 70,000 strong audience in Sydney????
I think his time in the limelight is up, sounds to me like all the money and fame has turned him into an arrogant, spoiled brat.
rogf24

Post by rogf24 »

Bieber isn't as bad he was a few years ago, he's not what he was when he was 16 years old but better than when he was 20 years old. Maybe it has something to do with him joining Hillsong.
Shoudy Chen

Post by Shoudy Chen »

rogf24 wrote:Bieber isn't as bad he was a few years ago, he's not what he was when he was 16 years old but better than when he was 20 years old. Maybe it has something to do with him joining Hillsong.
I know he has changed his voice as Years gone by. But has he smoked during his years????
scott

Post by scott »

Yesterday I has a hard earned day off after a heavy few weeks at work, decide to go and have lunch in the food court at the local major shopping centre, I sit at the table for a while reading the paper, grouchy nosy old bag says to me "You need to go back to work now, you are taking too long, in my day our lunch breaks were short", I tell her I have a day off and am entitled to a long lunch. Some people like to give others a hard time for no reason, came out of the blue.

Just when you think reality tv has hit a new low, this is heading our way http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/pre ... ralia.html

Stupid idea, no wonder society is going to the dogs these days.

Edd China leaving Wheeler Dealers, a successful program seen on Foxtel, and some eps are on YouTube.

Here is an episode so you know what I am talking about

Edd talking about why he left

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

I saw those last two clips the other day! That show from humble origins just grew in popularity and a totally unsuited American outfit had to come along and take it over, not understanding (and not wanting to) the little tics that made it work. Now be prepared for it's popularity to wane and the Californian based production company will, as expected, be baffled as to why it's failing. Morons.
You can bet Ed was being very diplomatic in his reasons for leaving. In private he would have been scathing.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 1738

Post by TA3001 »

MAN SL202 885 doing a run with an 80 zone that I couldn't make! (It's got a modified diff ratio, or did when I was on it last)
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

Bloody cars... Had to get towed home this morning, for the second time in two weeks, not even in the same car as last time. It chose a fine time and place to break down as well, at about 1am, on a 110km/h section of the SE Freeway with no lighting.
Heihachi_73

Post by Heihachi_73 »

That time of the year where everything is closed for up to a week is upon us. And that also means half the buses won't be running so they will most likely be hourly (or worse), start much later and finish several hours earlier, if they even run at all.

Easter. Celebrating 2000 years of kindly giving people the S&#Ts, religious or not! The chocolate will probably give me the liquid S&#Ts too... $3.12 each for 350g Dairy Milk blocks from Kmart or $10+ for the same weight in Easter eggs made in the exact same Cadbury factory (Ringwood) using the exact same chocolate, no contest.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

MAN SL202 1636. Won't forget this poorly driven CNG when it's retired. Perhaps a photo of it might be worthwhile too, so that I can put it on the wall and shoot darts at it.
Newcastle Flyer

The Greenies & Dooooo gooders have gone batty!

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

WHAT?? (pretend the size is 800) The state & federal government have to get permission to move a huge population of bats? See: http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story ... l/?cs=1533.

How can they be considered an "endangered species" with so many?

(BTW, that's the flying variety) :)
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
scott

Post by scott »

People with the head buried in their mobile phone, especially while waiting at a bus stop and a bus is coming, or crossing a road, or while waiting in a queue at the supermarket and the checkout chick is calling them, one woman got refused service and the next person in line (me with no phone, left at home) was called up instead.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

my granddaughter came to see me from wagga thought see was having a PANIC ATTACK.........Took her to hospital waited in emerg 6 hours to be told she had left her I-PAD at home grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Off The Rails
Favourite Vehicle: Anything with an engine brake

Post by Off The Rails »

I suppose that's one way to bond with them :lol: :lol:

Cheers! :wink:
Officially the last person to tag off the 381 - 20/5/16.
Second last person to tag off the last timetabled 16 - 23/08/19.
Last person to tag off a Transdev Joondalup service - 19/1/20.
scott

Post by scott »

Stupid person trying to board the bus today via the back door, almost knocking over anyone trying to alight, and he was abusive to everyone.

Society in this country is just getting worse.
Swift

Post by Swift »

I hate people that do a selfish act and then abuse the ones he or she has wronged. Yet they will jump up and down if someone does it to them. Just air sucking waste.
scott

Post by scott »

Also people pushing their A380 megastrollers and looking down at their mobile phones, how about looking where you are going.
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Humans :).
TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Paying $3.84 for the same old same old.
SydRailPhotographer
Favourite Vehicle: M/O 1560 (Volvo B12BLE)

Post by SydRailPhotographer »

People who do something stupid and then get upset when they are called out on it, or when people try and blame you for something even though it is their fault. People who don't use common sense, that really annoys me!
Swift

Post by Swift »

You've just described a typical young female.
BanksfielderIdiot823
Favourite Vehicle: Volgrens and Ford Falcons

Post by BanksfielderIdiot823 »

Quite a lot, actually...

- Bustechs (It's a personal hate of mine, especially when they're on the 905.)
- Just missing a Volgren CR228L Volvo B7RLE on the 905 and waiting only to be given an aforementioned Bustech.
- School peaks (come 3PM, the chaos starts: teens holding train doors, smacking bus windows, swinging on road signs nearly breaking them, obstructing the stairways, etc.)
- Folks who don't read the destination board then gives their stupid question to the driver (eg. on an 817 in Bonnyrigg headed for Cabramatta: "Excuse me, are you going to Fairfield?")
- People who try to hail the bus AFTER it leaves its stop. (Your fault; you are late. Wait for the next bus. If it's the last bus, you should know that beforehand and especially allow time to wait for it.)
- People who try to run and board the train after the guard has blown their whistle.
- Queue-jumpers on the roads (i.e. Punchbowl Road at South Terrace)
- Drivers who constantly park over the bus stop (i.e. Haldon St, Lakemba) (and to make it worse, when they turn their hazard lights on to cherry-top their efforts.)
- People glued to their phones. (Not quick check-ups or look-up-look-down sorta thing, but statue-stance face down to the phone.)
- Private car drivers who drive into the bus-only zone at the bus interchange (I'm always seeing this at Bankstown, Fairfield, Parramatta and Liverpool's bus stations)
- Drivers who block intersections.
- Hoards of school children just casually walking onto the road void of any consideration for road traffic. (I'm looking at YOU, Holy Spirit College in Lakemba!)

There's a whole heap more, but I'd just tire out trying to get it all done.
Volgren all day, every day
Dear T80; If the decker's not a Volgren, I'm not interested.
Westbus Fairfield + Dandy Hub = perfection
Good old Collingwood forever.
Long live the potato cake.
petepot

Post by petepot »

People who say contradictory things (like one day they were dead sure about something and the next day they change their mind) - and not that people can't change their minds, just don't be so self-assured smart alecs. And when people brag about the weather. We can't change it, what's the point of making so much fuss about it. Aargh
Newcastle Flyer

I wonder what so called (most likely a re-re-hashed & re-re-re-announced) "good news" the NSW government will leak to hide bad news?

• Okay you motorist & "motoristette", there is such a thing as "too slow". Unless their is a valid reason, you don't go 40ish in an 80 kmh & 100kmh zone.

Don't they realise that too slow, can be just as dangerous as too fast.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swift

Post by Swift »

^ law enforcement in NSW don't seem to. Not to mention lane hoggers. :roll:
Newcastle Flyer

+ Okay to those old drivers & "middle age women" drivers, you do realise that section of road is 80kmh, not 40 kmh - or less.

+ And again, to drivers green arrow &/or light means GO if safe to do so.
+ Cover ya bloomin' mouths when ya cough - Know wonder people get other people's illnesses.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia

Return to “The Lunch Room”