Buswest takes over ANA

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

The Bell Tower

Buswest takes over ANA

Post by The Bell Tower »

Buswest has bought all the ANA bus fleet and their work contacts. The ANA fleet will be relocated to the Buswest Canningvale depot in mid Jan 07. This will give Buswerst five links and a total fleet of 35 buses - Perth`s largest bus charter company. All ANA drivers have been offered jobs with Buswest.
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: Buswest takes over ANA

Post by Guy_Arab »

The Bell Tower wrote:Buswest has bought all the ANA bus fleet and their work contacts. The ANA fleet will be relocated to the Buswest Canningvale depot in mid Jan 07. This will give Buswerst five links and a total fleet of 35 buses - Perth`s largest bus charter company. All ANA drivers have been offered jobs with Buswest.
Sorry to tell you but Horizons West which includes Down Under is alot bigger by 12
The Guy Arab MAN
z80

Post by z80 »

I'm starting to worry about the quality of the Horizons west drivers... and there buses some times.
The Bell Tower

Post by The Bell Tower »

To the Guy- Arab Man
Thank you for pointing out my typographical error. I am sure everyone (except you) realised that I meant to type the word BEST not biggest.
hij

Post by hij »

z80 wrote:I'm starting to worry about the quality of the Horizons west drivers... and there buses some times.

You should be a little more careful with what you are insinuating in your posts!
And for a teacher your spelling is pretty average. Generational thing, again, I imagine!
mrobsessed
Favourite Vehicle: AEC Reliance

Post by mrobsessed »

Hang on folks! This has all gone a bit silly!

This is a forum, and surely different points of can be expressed here - negative or positive (within limits) without fear of retribution? Where we stand now, no comments of a negative type can be made without fear of reprisals!

Actions speak far louder than words, reputations come from these actions, not from words on some enthusiasts' board. Mind you, it is really flattering that some think our opinions are so important.

Perhaps those concerned (not limited to this thread) need to grow thicker skins!
hij

Post by hij »

No, there are some fanatics and disgruntled people out there. That is sadly reality. I've had the pleasure of meeting a heck of a few in the very recent past. Damned if I'll mention names and the like.
<smarTTrams>
Location: Capital of Australia's Western Third Avatar: Train Pictogram

Post by <smarTTrams> »

The Bell Tower wrote:... Thank you for pointing out my typographical error. I am sure everyone (except you) realised that I meant to type the word BEST not biggest.
As an impartial observer (not to be confused with City Bus Observer) could I point out that if you type a mis-spelling in the search field, Google search engine prompts "Did you mean to type [correct spelling]?"

When I entered "buswerst" for a Google search, Google didn't come up with the query 'Did you mean to type "buswest"?', so there's no chance of them coming up with 'Did you mean to type "best"?' if you enter "biggest" in the search field!

I admit we on this board are smarter than Google and we did realise that "Buswerst" was a typo for "Buswest", but we're not so smart that we can realise that if you type LARGEST or BIGGEST you have made a typo and that you really meant to type BEST!!

Hope this helps!

<smarTTrams>

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”