Bristol VR still in Perth?

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Bristol VR still in Perth?

Post by The Inspector »

As far as I knew all the Bristol VR's that were in Perth are now in NSW in the Blue Mountains but I have recently heard differant.

A friend from the UK was in Perth last weekend and heard the familiar sound the a VR and got a glimpse of the rear end as it dissapeared.

Does anyone have any info on this bus, what its used for, where its kept, owner?

Also any pics of it please?

Thanks,
T_I
Has AdMet CB80 fever
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: Bristol VR still in Perth?

Post by Guy_Arab »

The Inspector wrote:As far as I knew all the Bristol VR's that were in Perth are now in NSW in the Blue Mountains but I have recently heard differant.

A friend from the UK was in Perth last weekend and heard the familiar sound the a VR and got a glimpse of the rear end as it dissapeared.

Does anyone have any info on this bus, what its used for, where its kept, owner?

Also any pics of it please?

Thanks,
T_I
All the VRs owned by Dave Churn are in NSW ,perhaps your friend saw the rear of Daimler Fleetline which I drive most times has same motor as VR sounds like a VR looks same at rear .
The Guy Arab MAN
The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Re: Bristol VR still in Perth?

Post by The Inspector »

Guy_Arab wrote: perhaps your friend saw the rear of Daimler Fleetline which I drive most times has same motor as VR sounds like a VR looks same at rear .
The Guy Arab MAN
Can you put up a pic please :D
Has AdMet CB80 fever

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”