HELP MAN SL200

Discussions regarding bus to motorhome conversions are welcome here.
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: HELP MAN SL200

Post by Guy_Arab »

Baiwah wrote:Hi looking for a manual for a 1977 Man - don't know much about it yet. Need to change water pump urgently - thanks
Private reply by email
Guy Arab
Shane Dahlhelm

Post by Shane Dahlhelm »

Further to this message DVD of MAN SL 200 bus and coach operators manual is now available if you use my personal email for your interest
Guy Arab[/quote]

Hello Guy_Arab, do you still have copies of the SL200 manual. I'd like a copy if possible. Thanks in advance, Shane
Shane Dahlhelm

Post by Shane Dahlhelm »

Guy_Arab, based on your responses on this site you may be able to assist me, but it won't let me send a private message. Woul be good if you could message me, again thanks.. My email caneph@westnet.com.au
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Baiwah wrote:Hi looking for a manual for a 1977 Man - don't know much about it yet. Need to change water pump urgently - thanks
Your request has been sent to your email address these three pages of info will assist you to repair your water pump.
Guy Arab
Member of WA Omnibus Group Inc
Shane Dahlhelm

Post by Shane Dahlhelm »

[quote="Romen2"]Hello Guy_Arab,
My name is Russell, my family and I are living in our SL200 that we have converted, it has taken five years, lots of learning curves!. I know my bus inside out but I am wondering if you still have any copies of the owners manual, I have a complete motor rebuild manual and a tech manual for the Renk auto, neither of which are on disk. Would be great to get a copy. I have even reinstalled the gearbox controller after pulling it out and cutting the cable to the box, had to solder each tiny wire back together, 36 in all from memory.
aliruss3@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you
Cheers

Hi Russel, any chance of getting a copy of the RENK manual you have, I need to explore my RENK, as its not selecting reverse and we believe we've exhausted all upstream electrical circuits and tested them as working, as we have with the reverting switches too, next is the trans itself, but we don't know where to start. If you have a copy, I'd be happy to pay for a copy. Thanks. Shane
Ann@Monto

Post by Ann@Monto »

G'day.

I'm chasing a workshop manual for a MAN SL200FR 1984 build date.

Happy to pay if required.

Hear from somebody, anybody . . . soon. LOL

Ann
mavis bus

Post by mavis bus »

Hi guy_arab I am new to this forum needing dash layout and any manuals for 1979 sl200 58800720072 with 11.4ltr eng renk/doromat 3/4sp auto any info would be excellent. thanks Michael mickavis@hotmail.com
Anthony11

Post by Anthony11 »

Hi Guy Arab
I'm in need of the MAN SL200 1983 (from Adelaide) workshop manual, happy to pay.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Anthony
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Anthony11 wrote:Hi Guy Arab
I'm in need of the MAN SL200 1983 (from Adelaide) workshop manual, happy to pay.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Anthony
Private email sent to you
Guy Arab
ausloki

Post by ausloki »

Also looking for info on an SL200 series with what appears to be a ecolife ZF with some sort of safety lockout lever.
If your still online Guy_Arab can you shoot me through some info to please.

cory at progressivenetworks.com.au

Return to “Bus to motorhome discussions”