Page 1 of 1

1977 Toyota Coaster-Converted&Registered in WA moving to VIC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:39 pm
by Torirosaleen
Hi everyone,

I hope I’m in the right place and I hope someone can help. I’m looking at buying and already converted Toyota Coaster 4x4 conversion. It’s registered in WA as a motorhome. The problem is I live in VIC and will be there for 6 months before I set off around the country.

I know that WA is probably the most laid back when it comes to vehicles so I’m worried about what they are going to need/want in VIC for it to be registered/pass roadworthy.

Can anyone tell me what the process will be please.

All help/advice is much appreciated

Tori R