Leyland Lepoard 680 engine oil Leak

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
daz747

Leyland Lepoard 680 engine oil Leak

Post by daz747 »

I have a oil leak from the rear main seal on a Leyland 680 horizontal engine. I was wondering if anyone has a part number for the seal
or some where in Sydney I could get one. Unfortunately I do not have a manual to reference too. thanks
boronia
Favourite Vehicle: Ahrens Fox; GMC PD4107

Re: Leyland Lepoard 680 engine oil Leak

Post by boronia »

Try Mr Motorparts, at Auburn
Preserving fire service history
@ The Museum of Fire.
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

I have Leyland parts manual for your motor plus other Leyland 680 motors but are stored on my portable hard drive I can research for you if required contact me
Guy Arab
member of Royal Australian Electrical Mechanical Engineers WA
daz747 wrote:I have a oil leak from the rear main seal on a Leyland 680 horizontal engine. I was wondering if anyone has a part number for the seal
or some where in Sydney I could get one. Unfortunately I do not have a manual to reference too. thanks
Maladjusted

Post by Maladjusted »

A nice little job to change, just a bit of felt stuffed into the flywheel housing Mr Motorparts should have them
Who bleedin thanked me? I was just doin my job

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”