• Advertisement

Mystery Bus Needs History and Proper ID. HELP!

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###

Mystery Bus Needs History and Proper ID. HELP!

Postby Vandez » Wed May 04, 2016 4:19 am

Hi, could anyone please help me to ID this bus, I believe it is a 1965 Austin BMC, However I can't find any pics of any of it or its sisters. I would dearly love to know some sort of history for it.
-Vanda
Attachments
image.jpeg
Vandez

Re: Mystery Bus Needs History and Proper ID. HELP!

Postby Bedford-29 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 am

You see that emblem under the windscreen can you take a picture of it plus look for a builders plate around the stair well the luggage bins you see that paper work that is stuck the windscreen take a picture of them every bit helps.
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15
Bedford-29

Postby DiAmOnD T » Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 am

Bedford-29 wrote:You see that emblem under the windscreen can you take a picture of it

I dare say that will only reinforce what has been mentioned already, The top badge would be Austin and the lower would be BMC

But definitely, if you can supply and photos or numbers from body plates inside (probably around the drivers seat area) that will help a lot

It looks similar to Austin's operated by companies on NSW Central Coast and Newcastle but a quick flick though some photos doesn't show a definite match to any of them
The Diesel Guy
- Mobile heavy vehicle repairs serving Sydney to Newcastle -

dieselguynsw@gmail.com
DiAmOnD T

Favourite Vehicle: AEC Mandator Ex Browns no7

Postby Vandez » Wed May 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Bedford-29 wrote:You see that emblem under the windscreen can you take a picture of it plus look for a builders plate around the stair well the luggage bins you see that paper work that is stuck the windscreen take a picture of them every bit helps.

I kinda figured that already. But Thanks!
Vandez

• Advertisement

Return to New Users/Ask a Simple Question