New here!

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
sirboloski
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SG192

New here!

Post by sirboloski »

Hi guys, I'm a new face as of tonight, I more or less wanted to express my heartbreak after I found a post from 2006, showing a Kiama Coachlines (ex Surfside Buslines 631, ex ACTION ZIB 535) MAN SG192 in a state of disrepair. Devastated, as this was my school bus during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Anyway, hello to all and glad to be a new part of the community!
Centralian

Re: New here!

Post by Centralian »

Greetings sirboloski and welcome. I think what you're describing is called "getting old" :) It's scary when you see buses you remember being delivered new now being sent to the scrap heap after 25 plus years service. In the past this board across all its chat rooms was much busier but a lot of members have drifted off onto Facebook pages that are specific to their area of interest. But there's a wealth of information on here - images, fleet listings and latest info etc. Enjoy.
Think for yourself, while it's still legal !
sirboloski

Post by sirboloski »

Thanks mate. I'm finding this forum quite useful already!
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Living in the Shire.
sirboloski

Post by sirboloski »

Yep. Spot on mate. That's the one.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”