Rejoined user

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###
busdriver12
Favourite Vehicle: One that doesn't break down!

Rejoined user

Post by busdriver12 »

G'Day,

Today I re-activated my old account and as I am now classed as a new user, have to wait for moderator approval before my posts appear. I have two posts pending, one in Discussion Perth/WA and another in WA Timetable News. I was wondering how long it takes to approve, as a couple of other posts which I submitted today have been approved?

TIA
Phil

All views expressed are strictly my own and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
MAN 16.242
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N SL200

Re: Rejoined user

Post by MAN 16.242 »

The time it takes for a post to be approved will depend on when a Admin or Moderator of that section sees it.
Moderators have certain section they look after, so a post in one section may be approved. while a post in other section may still be awaiting on the moderator of that section to see and approve it.
busdriver12
Favourite Vehicle: One that doesn't break down!

Post by busdriver12 »

MAN 16.242 wrote:The time it takes for a post to be approved will depend on when a Admin or Moderator of that section sees it.
Moderators have certain section they look after, so a post in one section may be approved. while a post in other section may still be awaiting on the moderator of that section to see and approve it.
Thanks. After being a member for approx 10 years, it's a bit weird having to wait for a post to appear. I shall remain patient until I get to a sufficient post count :)
Phil

All views expressed are strictly my own and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Your members record shows you as having joined today so you would be treated as a completely new member who has only posted today. And rhe restriction applies until you have made 5 posts - nothing to do with the length of time yiu have been a member which in this case is irrelevant anway.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “New Users/Ask a Simple Question”